16| Volleyball

Sixteen
______________________________________

🍻

As the final match of volleyball for the season commenced, the atmosphere in the gymnasium crackled with electrifying tension. Every seat was occupied by eager spectators, their eyes fixed on the court below with unwavering focus.

But the ones who caught your attention the most were those of Jungkook's who sent you a motivating thumbs up. Admist the crowd was Baki who smiled at you too. And you here were finding Jimin. Last night you had thought about it and he just didn't leave your mind. You thought that maybe he would come but he didn't.

What amazed you the most was Sooyeon standing at a platform with an evident pissed off look. You had told her that you would stand at the top and she would cheer for you and you showed her finally. Only if Jennie was here, it would have been so fun. She would have roasted Sooyeon in the worst ways possible. But unfortunately she is not here. She had to drink some sort of drink during her play that turned out to activate her allergies, and the poor girl now is at home and sick.

You were uncomfortable with what you were wearing right now. It was just a normal jersey, but you weren't used to showing this much skin. At least it is better that that slutty uniform Jennie made you wear.

Maybe just maybe you look good because Jungkook had sent you flirty looks and called you hot too.

On one side stood the reigning champions, Crestwood Heights, exuding an aura of confidence and determination. Across from them, the challengers, Red Crest, radiated a palpable hunger for victory, their eyes ablaze with fierce determination.

Coach Ramirez, the seasoned leader of Crestwood Heights, stood at the sidelines, her voice booming with authority as she delivered a rallying cry to her team. "This is our moment, our chance to solidify our legacy! Leave everything you have on this court!"

With a deafening roar from the crowd, the first serve thundered through the air, signaling the beginning of an intense battle. The players moved with lightning speed, their movements a blur of athleticism and precision. Each point was a fierce contest, with dives, spikes, and blocks executed with breathtaking skills.

"Defense! Stay sharp!" Coach Ramirez bellowed, her voice cutting through the chaos of the game as she urged her players to maintain their focus.

You, the captain of Crestwood Heights, led your team with unwavering determination, your voice echoing across the court as you encouraged your teammates with every play. "We've trained for this! We know what it takes to win!"