18| Beautiful

______________________________________

🎁

"I swear if Jungkook leaves me alone, then he is dead." As always, you are waiting in the hall for the late-comer. To the extent that you doubt if your makeup is still up right.

The sound of a car pulling in the driveway eases you but also makes you nervous. What if you don't look good? What if Jungkook doesn't like it? What if all efforts go in vain? The nervousness caused your stomach to twist and turn. "I'll just be back from the restroom."

"Wait. What if Jungkook comes?"

"He will have to wait." God, this nervousness! After getting done with your business, you took out your lipstick from the clutch touching up your makeup when you heard some mumbling from downstairs. Probably Jungkook is here. Gathering up courage and confidence, you walked down.

Slow taking steps, not to fall from the stairs with the pencil heels, you saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa looking as handsome as ever. The way his forehead was slightly exposed with some hair strands teasing it did something to you. The suit embraced his physique. His lean yet fit figure was something every teen desired. As his gaze met yours, your heart raced. You noticed how his eyes widened and the mouth gaped open. Showing away all the butterflies, you beamed a cocky smile, being well aware of how your attire affected him.

Jungkook was late purposely as he just wanted to annoy you, and you knew it better. He had left his house with pride at how handsome he looked but also worried about you. What if you dress up like always? He wasn't worried for himself that his reputation would be at a loss because you were his partner for the day, but the care was actually for you. He worried that the reporters might question you , but again, he was also confident that your mother must have given you a lecture about fashion.

Entering Jisoo's house for the first time, he wandered his eyes around looking for you. After what we could say, 10 minutes, he heard the clicking of heels. Raising his head up, he was shocked.

Your gentle yet strong steps flashed your toned, milky, smooth thighs as the slit opened. The neckline showed a bit of your cleavage that the man had doubted if you even had one. He now realized that shoulders are pretty too from how your thin strap settled on the blades.

The black dress enhanced your milky skin and your black locks. Your lean and tall figure glistened under the chandelier as if you are the spotlight.