3| Tounge?

Four
______________________________________

Four______________________________________

□○□○□○□○□○□○□

"I don't know."

"C'mon. How do you not know what your favorite song is." Mingyu bugged.

"It depends on my mood. So yeah. I don't know." You said and placed your spoon down since you were done with your meal.

"Stop it now. I wanna talk with you, Yn." Jungkook asked.

"If it is about yesterday, then no. I have lost interest." Getting up, you held on to your bag. "Namjoon, please dispose of my plate for me. See you all after school." And you headed out. Jungkook knew not to piss you off because now was the time you guys had some fun.

"Wanna see around Seoul with me after school?" Jungkook asked as you both walked around the corridors.

"Sure." You beamed.

"See you at the gates. Be on time. Do not ditch me with that new friend of yours." Smiling, you shook your head. "Don't worry."

Bidding goodbyes, you both went in different directions. You legit thought that Jungkook would ignore you since he might have new friends. But no. He is trying to give you his time, and you like it.

______________________________________

"So where are we heading off to?" You asked after you both got over the argument if you have to use the same car or not.
"You'll see. By the way, my car is quite comfortable. Why do you not like to ride with me?" He asked with a frown.
'Because my heart beats like crazy when I am around you.' That was what you wanted to say. "I prefer mine better." Shrugging it off, you looked out of the window.

It was the best day of your life. You had so much fun with Jungkook. You might have gotten a stroke if he continued being a gentleman. But yeah. Hopefully, you survived and were now back at the route to go home. (A/n: I am not adding in extra scenes and only focusing on main parts because this is just the base of the story)

*ting*
Your phone beeped as soon as you put it off silent.

"Oh, Fuck this!" Slamming your phone on your thigh you held your head in your hands.

"What's with the swearing.?" Jungkook glanced at you, then back at the road

"My ex." You replied, empty.
"What?!?! You? Have an ex?" He shouted. You hate this habit of his. His apologetic smile stopped you from shoving a shoe in his mouth right then and there. Sighing, you looked back ahead.