part 12 - Training Part 1

Three weeks later - Shina POV

I woke up in my bedroom which is shared for me, shoto and Izumi. Rimuru hangs out in here and sleeps sometimes but she doesnt really need it.

Rimuru was in her slime form, with Izu snuggling her. 'So precious! Must Protect!!!'

Rimuru noticed I was awake and slipped out of my sweet Izu's grip to transform to her human form.

"Morning Shina! Feeling okay today?"

I nod, getting out of Shoto's grip with a pressure point which gave me slight deja vu but I ignored it. "They said that they were gonna ask you guys if you wanted to try to train today? That sounds alright?"

'Yeah. Sorry for talking like this. Too tired to speak'

"Haha. Understandable. Go dow stairs, breakfast is ready. I'll wake these two up!" I nod again and lazily waddle down the stairs, meeting Zawa at the top and walking down in a comfortable silence. We both gave groans to Zashi's energetic greeting then chuckled at our similarity to mornings,

'Not a fan of mornings either?'

'No uncle. Hate em. Only good thing is getting to see Izu and Sho asleep.'

'Lovebird' Zawa and Mic said anused.

'Like you two can say anything. I've saw you two kissing. Didnt peg you for a bottom Zawa.'

At this, Uncle Zashi burst into laughter and Uncle Zawa went redder than a tomato and sat down with a huff waiting for his food.

'Hey Uncle Zashi, Izu woke up in littlespace and is nonverbal, even through thought communication so could you make a small bowl for her?' Shoto asked from upstairs. Zashi responded with a 'sure' and got out Izumi's new kitten bowl and put some cut up bacon in it.

'We ran out of the stuff she likes for breakfast so do you think bacon will be fine?'

'Let me ask her......she nodded.'

'Alrighty!'

Shoto and Rimuru came down a few minutes later with a smaller Ranga that was carrying a shy looking Izumi, who was wearing an Eraserhead onesie.

"You had to do this.....really Rimuru?" Uncle Zawa deadpanned at Rimuru, who simply giggled.

"Raphael can use mimic for her and put her casual clothes on for her when she feels big again. It's a cool perk so we dont have to spend time getting changed!"

"I could have just used mimic to change clothes?"

"I gave you all copies of all of my skills. Sorry for not telling, but they're sealed until Raphael sees a situation in which you would need them. Predator is unlocked so if you absorb your clothes then you can change in like 3 seconds."

"Really?!"

"Try it!" Rimuru exclaimed, throwing a yellow hoodie and a pair of black combat pants at Zawa.

"At least you got my style down" he said, smirking.

"Would you like to use predator to exchange your clothes?" "Um. Yes." "Commencing"

A few moments later, Zawa was In the clothes with an amazed look on his face.

"Nice. Anyways, how would you guys like to try out your quirks and maybe train a bit with them today?"

Hearing this, Izu perked up.

"Wanna train little bunny?"

*ferocious nodding by a cinnamon roll*

"Okay but for that you're gonna have to be a big girl for us in a bit. Could you do that? Not right now, you can be little for now."

Hearing Aizawa, Izumi stopped trying to force herself out of littlespace and had a small smile on her face.

After breakfast - Izumi's POV

I got out of littlespace while still in my carseat that Nezu had paid someone to make for me, and started trying to get out of it, only to be stopped by a gentle hand put on my leg by Rimuru.

"Calm down precious, we're almost there."

I nodded and stopped struggling as I sank back into the comfort of the nice smell of the car and drifted off, holding Rimuru's hand.

The next time I woke up, I was in Rimuru's arms, walking into UA. I had gotten used to this place from coming a lot.

"Morning precious, are you still little?"

"No. Can I walk myself now?"

"Fiineee."

She put me down and I got my balance before catching up. Rimuru then transformed back into her normal size which is the same as me.

"Hey, wasnt Ranga carrying me?"

"I was but then Master Rimuru requested that I hide in your shadow in case you needed me so she could carry you." Ranga answered with telepathy.

"Oh. Okay then."

Then we were given exercise clothes and told to change. Nezu was about to leave and show us to the changing rooms but we all stopped him,

"You cant change in here what are you talking about?"

"We can just absorb it and exchange our clothes Nezu" I explained as he looked confused. "Guys, let's show him." As soon as I said that, we had all began to absorb the clothes into our chests and after we were done, Raphael changed us. By now, Nezu's jaw was on the ground.

"Shall we tell him?" After being met with some okay's, Rimuru continued explaining Raphael to Nezu as well as her role as a god.

"So you're a god and Izumi's sister? Interesting!!!" He exclaimed, spilling his tea while cackling. "So. This Raphael, you can give it to people? Could you give me a copy?"

"Sure! Raphael, copy the skill once more and transfer it to Nezu."

"Anyways, let's get to ground delta start your assessment and training!"

The next thing we knew, we were all at a big warehouse looking place that was about 10 times bigger than Aizawa's house. Nezu then asked us what we can do. To which Rimuru flatly explained,

"Everything."

"Excuse me?" He asked, confused.

"Everyone with Raphael can do everything possible. There is no limit to our abilities."

"So you have basically made Izumi, Shina, Shoto, Shota, Hizashi and me gods..."

"You could look at it that way. It would be pretty hard to kill any of you now. And even if you do, you have an ability that will heal you from the brink of death."

"Maybe I should become a more active fighting pro hero... Anyways! Let's work on your original quirks! Push the other powers aside for now and let's work on the quirks. Izumi, what was your original quirk again?"

"It's called Siren's Whisper. (Input explanation of her quirk because author cannot be bothered) "

"Wow. Even without your new powers you would still be as strong, if not stronger thag All Might! How about the rest of you?"

They then explain all their quirks until it gets to Rimuru

"So Rimuru, what's your quirk?"

"I'm sure I have one, but I've never manifested it. I think that the gods messed with the timing too much for it to manifest." Rimuru answered, looking a little disappointed.

And that's it for now.

Have a nice day/night

-Ace