part 22 - Little Day part 2 - The end?

Rimuru's POV

I was watching all the littles try to decide on what to eat, when they unanimously decided on Katsudon.

I giggled at that, because I knew it was Izu's favourite.

I looked over to Shoto, who was holding Izu, and saw her eyes light up. I chuckled to myself and walked over to the others.

"-okay! Now I've gone through all the rules, let's go! Anyone who wants to help cook, go get your CG and come to the kitchen!" Midnight told them excitedly.

I saw Toshi look up at Iruki and Izu look up at Shoto, silently asking to help. They both nodded and walked over.

"Aah, we have the pro's! So they help you cook often?" Midnight asked kindly.

"They try, but only when it's something simple." I explained.

"Okay! Well, you make a start and I'll instruct the others." She told us. We all nodded and Shoto and Iruki put the two down.

I have no idea how people make Katsudon, so just imagine they did it, with Izumi and Hitoshi helping.

When we were all done, we sat the littles at the table, and brought over their food.

A few moments after we sat down, all the other littles came out of the kitchen and came over to the table.

After that, we just had a nice breakfast, and played around, until about 2 PM.

"Alright, its nap time." Midnight announced.

All the littles started whining, and for the ones who could speak, started protesting.

"Dont start with that! Its nap time." She said  stricter. Seeing they couldnt win, the littles just pouted.

A few minutes later, cribs were set up in the middle of the room.

Each little slowly climbed into their own crib and laid down.

Aizawa was in his sleeping bag on the floor, in the corner.

Izumi didnt want to get in her crib, in favour of crawling over to Aizawa and asking to sleep in his sleeping bag with him. He chuckled lightly, before opening up the front of it enough for the little to crawl in.

I smiled at this and let them be.

The littles napped for 2 hours, before Izumi woke up, but her powers decided to go on a rampage.

*BOOM*

This sound woke the littles up, who somehow were out of their littlespace now, and made everyone near her start shaking.

She phased through the sleeping bag to get out, and her eyes glowed a crimson.

"WHAT THE!?"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO IZUMI?!" Everyone freaked out.

'RAPHAEL!' I called out.

'Error: the individual known as Izumi Tempest, is currently having a panic attack. Override is impossible. Brace for impact' She warned.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!" I screamed.

Everyone followed what I said, thanks to my tone.

Suddenly, Izumi started glowing gold, and

"NOTICE: IZUMI TEMPEST IS ABOUT TO DESTROY THIS PLANET. EVACUATION IS REQUIRED." Raphael said aloud to everyone.

"Fuck the secrets! EVERYONE RUN THROUGH THIS NOW! NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS!" I yell, opening a large portal.

I heard Shoto say something about Recovery Girl and Nezu before he left.

I knew he would be fine, so I placed a marker on Izumi, so she could teleport to me once she calmed down. I finally got everyone through the portal before jumping through and closing it just in time to see a deep purple and crimson light bathe the old common room.

Once the portal closed, I saw my class standing, looking around.

"That world is gone now. This is your new world." I announce.

"Welcome. To Tempest."

And that's it! I dont have the motivation to continue this story, so I'm writing a new one!

Have a good day / night

- Ace