part 14 - Rest and Reunions

Shina's POV - At the house - 3 days later.

I woke up to Izumi clearly in littlespace and still wearing the noise cancelling Raphael made for her. The quirk drawbacks should dissipate in about 10 minutes, wo wearing those should practically make her deaf.

I got up and she noticed I was awake. She pounced on me, clearly wanting cuddles so I complied and picked her up with relative ease.

Somehow, me and Sho got strong and a little taller than her so we can pick her up easily.

I got Raphael to put her into a onesie and took her downstairs.

'Hey Ranga and Shion could you leave Izumi's shadow and into mine? Just in case I need your help.'

'Of course!'

'Happy to!'

They both materialised and I finally got a look at Shion.

"Wow. You're beautiful!" I admired,

"Aww, thank you! You're just soo adorable! Who would ever want to hurt you? Anyways, whenever you need us, just call our names and we will be here faster than you know!"

I nod and they both slip into my shadow as I readjust Izumi and walk downstairs.

"Morning Shina,Izumi./Little listeners!" Uncle Zawa and Zashi said respectively.

I give them a tired nod and head for the couch. I land on it with Izumi giggling and playing with my fingers. I smile fondly at her and give her my hand to play with, when she suddenly turns to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I blush intensely at this and she just looks proud of herself and goes back to play with my hand.

After about 10 minutes, Rimuru appears, falling about a foot from the ground.

"Where have you been?" Zawa questioned, like the good dad he is.

"I was in my old world. I have been rebuilding the entire thing. I finally got all the species and now I just need to remake the landscape."

"I thought it took you about 8 years to get here?"

"My physical body, yes. But once I got here, I made a warp spot here so I can teleport here from any point in existence. I have one at my old world too so I can travel back and forth easily." Rimuru explained for me.

I give a hum and turn back to my little bunny on my lap. She is sucking on her thumb and looking tired.

'Raphael can you get or make a pacifier for her?'

'Yes. It will appear in front of you in 3 seconds'

I held out my hand, and 3 seconds later, a silver/teal pacifier fell from a few centimetres above my hand. I put it to Izumi's lips and she took it, sucking on it happily.

She dozed off and I tried to leave, only for her to grip me like I was a lifeline.

I tried the pressure point I used on Sho but it wouldnt work so I just sat down.

"Just tell me when breakfast's done and I'll wake her up and attempt to get her out of the headspace." I hear an ok and start combing my fingers through her hair as I know she loves it.

She practically purrs and leans into my touch in her sleep which leaves me smiling.

A few minutes later, Uncle Zawa calls us for breakfast and I lightly shook Izumi and made sure she knew she was safe.

Waking up in places other than our bedroom is always scary for her.

When she woke up she was obviously out of the headspace but still tired so I carried her to the table and placed her into a chair.