Chapter 18

"Are you sure about this?" Daniel asked, his eyes finding mine, scanning my expression, and my cleavage, in one fell swoop.

He wasn't opposed to the idea, I could tell from the way he moved into my touch, guiding my hand to his cock, straining against the zipper of his jeans.

I haven't even done anything yet.

"How does fake head work exactly?" he asked, watching me blush, and I continued grabbing him, roughly, so I wasn't the only one turning pink. "That doesn't feel fake."

My heart fluttered, but I ignored it, knowing that if I gave into my feelings, I might stop myself from rushing into sex, of any kind. I thought about miming the blowjob, pretending that I was sucking him off, but I wasn't that good an actress.

And it had to be believable.

I glanced up at Daniel, watching his reaction to my decision to unzip his pants, lower the waistband, and run my tongue over his cock for the first time.

He moaned, not in protest, but in pleasure. I tried not to look like I was enjoying myself, at first, but that was my goal after all.

So, I stopped fighting it.

Hesitation never got me far, not with life, not with Jay, and certainly not with writing another book.

Instead of licking him like a lollipop, I gave in to the dirty, filthy thoughts that had been poisoning my better judgment ever since I agreed to his, or Stella's, plan.

Daniel's cock hit the back of my throat, filling me in the first of the many ways I had been imagining for weeks. My eyes threatened to roll back, but I forced myself to focus on sucking and pumping my hand over him.

He grabbed my hair, instinctively, guiding my sudden onslaught, daring me to finish what I started.

I moaned, enamored by the sensation of being used for pleasure for the first time in years. My legs parted, letting the cool air nip at my thighs.

"You're good at this," Daniel said, breathless, surprised.

I responded by swirling my tongue over the head of his cock, licking up a stream of pre-cum in the process. He tasted sweet, so I allowed the cum to sit on my tongue, fueling my desire for more.

He groaned at the sight, twitching as soon as he was back in my mouth, exactly where he was supposed to be.

I ignored the ache growing in between my legs, begging for me to fuck him before I lost my nerve.

But I had a plan, and I had to stick to it, I just had to keep sucking his cock, letting it bruise the roof of my mouth and remind me of why I bothered writing erotica in the first place.

It feels good, I thought, grabbing his hip with my free hand and letting him move into me, fucking my throat slowly, at first, and then without hesitation.

He twitched, groaned, and tightened his grip on my hair, holding me in place while he face fucked me.

"Shit," he swore, pushing my head down, forcing his throbbing cock further down my throat and filling my mouth with hot streams of cum.

I sunk back and swallowed as much as I could, but some still leaked out, covering my lips and dripping down my chin. I looked like a mess, I was sure of it, and the embarrassment hit me all at once. I was blushing, covered in cum, and kneeling by his feet.

Daniel's eyes were hazy, full of lust, and focused on me: the erotica author that had taken 'novel research' too far.

"We should go," I said, wobbling to my feet while Daniel put his dick away and recovered from our very public indecency. I was beginning to sober up from the horny haze, and was, for a second, happy that the plan hadn't worked.

No one had seen us, surely we would have heard the commotion.

I was relieved, for a moment. Then, paranoia crept up my neck, telling me to turn around and check for any onlookers.

Before I could, Daniel said, "Blair," and climbed out of the car.

"Yeah?" I asked, turning just as Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed me.

I shouldn't have been surprised, I did just suck his dick, but that kiss threatened to make my sore knees give out.

Daniel held my face and dragged me closer, pressing his body against me while his hand ran down the curve of my spine, entrancing me further.

When we parted, I forced myself to breathe through the shock. Then, Daniel wiped something, his cum, from the corner of my mouth. He kissed me again, fervently, as if he couldn't breathe without my lips on his.

When he pulled away, someone clapped.

My eyes widened in shock, and I glanced over my shoulder. Then, I saw her, Stella, standing by the restaurant, with her jaw clenched.

Beside her, was a group of journalists from the party, their shocked expressions almost distracting me from the cameras in a few of their hands.

I clung to Daniel, the humiliation sinking in

Tess is going to kill me.

He smiled, and waved at our audience, whispering that he was going to return the favor, and that next time, his cum wouldn't be so easy to clean up.

My clit throbbed at the thought.