chapter 3

Tanjiro pov

When I went to see why two kids were following the boy I saw the twins beating this poor boy to death so I yelled at the boys "HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!"I shouted at the boys they looked at me "get out of here this is none of your business." Said one of the boys I ran towards the boy to see if he was ok the boys looked  at me surprised of how fast I was. I helped the boy up he looked at me and the boys glared at me "why did you come here just leave maybe they won't hurt you."said the boy who was injured I looked at him he has blood on his lip and his arms and has a red hand mark on his cheek I just looked at him and glared back at the boys until one of the boys come close to me and whispered something in my ear and this is what he said "why don't you leave huh unless you want to replace this boys place for now?" Said the boy I grabbed the boys hand next to me and began to run away as fast as possible I could hear foot steps behind us I ran out of school property and ran I asked him to point to where his house was he pointed "ok I will make a quick ran home to bandage you up ok?"I asked he nodded his head. when we got to mine and nezuko's house we were out of breath. I looked at the boy "ok wait right here I will go get the first aid kit ok."I said the boy nodded.
(After tanjiro helped the boy he asked for his name and his name is Hiro.)

Muichiro pov

We went after the boy with crimson eyes and with black hair with burgundy tips he looked very pretty wait what was I thinking when we saw he open his house me and yui ran to see if we could get their before he closed the door unfortunately we didn't get their in time so we went home.

Tanjiro pov

After I went to take the boy home because he said he didn't feel safe to go outside by himself now so I went with him and I got home again and put some pj's on.

(Tanjiro pj's please don't be mad ok.)

After I put on my pj's I heard my phone vibration and went to see why and I saw 2 unknown numbers.
_______________________________________

I hope you like today chapter I hope you have a good day/night.