chapter 8

Tanjiro pov
"Anyways let's go home tantan." Nez said I nodded I looked at the twins "well goodbye I hope you get home safe." I said they looked at me "can we drop you and nezuko off at your house?" Yui asked I looked at nez.she had a big smile "yeah and we can invite Inosuke and Zenitsu!" Nez shouted I looked at her and then I saw the two boys "HEY GUYS WANT TO COME TO MINE AND TANTAN HOUSE?!" Nez shouted loudly as  she could I felt like my ear drums would bleed I looked at her "omg are you ok?" Nez asked I glared at her she looked at me "I am sorry tantan." Nez said I looked at her and patted her head "it's ok nez." I responded and she had her big smile again Inosuke came and jumped on my back I fell and he fell on top of me "Inosuke get off my back your heavy!" I said he looked at me and got off my back I stood up and began to walk home "hey tantan wait for me!" Nez shouted "what are you guys waiting for if he leaves us behind he will lock you guys out like come on!" Nez shouted at them they began to run to catch up to me Inosuke ran infront of me "haha I am fast then you!" Said Inosuke I glared at him "you want to bet on that hm?" I asked he looked at me "hell yea I bet I am faster look at you haha." He responded I felt offended by that I looked at him "ok you want to say something talk to my house door because you all will be left outside bye bye love you nez!" I shouted as I ran home.

Muichiro pov
"OK you want to say something talk to my house door because you will be left outside bye bye love you nez!" Tanjiro shouted at us and began to run. I looked at yui and then nezuko "Inosuke what did you do we will be left out the house now!" Nezuko shouted as she began to run. we all began to chase tanjiro we saw him race to his home he opened the door and nezuko was right behind him after he open the door me,yui,Zenitsu and Inosuke tried to ran inside but tanjiro lock us four outside nezuko went in right on time. And then nezuko open the door "Hey why did you do that?" Tanjiro asked she looked at him "because I can and you Inosuke say sorry to tantan because if I was left outside like you guys we would have been outside for like 2 hours left out of the house until tantan felt nice." Nezuko said Inosuke looked at her "fine I am sorry tantaro." Inosuke said tanjiro looked at him "I except your apology and it tanjiro." Tanjiro replied

No one's pov
They all went to the living room tanjiro sat in the middle of muichiro and yuichiro Zenitsu sat beside muichiro and Inosuke sat beside yuichiro nezuko sat on the floor with her head on tanjiro lap they were watching a movie. (Whatever movie you want them to watch.)
_______________________________________
Hi sorry I know short chapters but I hope you like them I love you all much I hope you have a good day/night.