chapter 6

Tanjiro pov

Class ended just 3 minutes ago I am still scared from what happened yesterday I helped a boy yes I did was it for a good reason yes. I am hoping that nez has math class next and she can help me and just in time she walks into math class. we made eye contact so she came "Hey tan shouldn't you go your next class hmmm?" She asked I looked at her and then the twins they nodded "yep I should get going bye bye nez see you later." I said and jog out of the classroom and ran to my next class I had science class so I went to that class next.
( Time skip to lunch)

I have not seen the twins hmm I wonder where they are? "Hey tan!" Nez shouted I looked at her and waved she came with two boys. One has yellow hair and the other boy has blue and black hair he looked a little familiar "HEY YOUR THAT GUY IN SPANISH CLASS!" the boy with blue and black hair shouted at me the boy with yellow hair smacked him "shut up Inosuke." The boy said Nez began to laugh I took a picture of her to have it has a memory she looked at me "don't you dare save that." She glared at me and then smiled "sigh sigh what will I do with you tan?" She said I shrugged "I don't know and who are these two?" I asked they looked at me " Hi I am Zenitsu and this guy here is Inosuke." The boy named Zenitsu said " hi I am tanjiro nezuko brother." I said they looked at me " how old are you?" The boy named Inosuke asked "I am 17." I responded he looked at me "really!" Shouted Inosuke again "stop shouting Inosuke." Zenitsu said I laugh at this and they looked at me "see told you he sounded like a little kid laughing." Nez said with a proud smile I looked at her and rolled my eyes then I felt my phone vibrate and I got my phone out.

Mui>_<
Come to the boys gym locker ok.

Me
Fine be their in 5 min is that ok?

Yui=_=
Yup that's ok

I looked at the message "hey I will come back ok?" I said nez looked at me and nodded "bye nice to meet you Inosuke and Zenitsu." I said and walked away I got to the boy locker room and saw the twins "um hi did you need to talk to me?" I asked they looked at me.

Muichiro pov

We texted tanjiro he said he will be here in 5 min " hey how long until he is here?" Yui asked being inpatient I looked at him "5min ok." He nodded then he heard someone ask "um hi did you need to talk to me?" The nervous person asked I turned around I could see yui ears red I looked at the boy up and down " yep we needed to talk to you." Yui said with a really deep voice he sounded little like dad when he was mad at us.
_______________________________________

I hope you like today's chapter I love you all so much I hope you have a good day/night.