chapter 4

Tanjiro pov

When I saw two unknown numbers I went to see the text they had sent but I realized they made a group chat I was really confused how two people got my phone number. I have not given anyone my phone number that I know of. I went to see my backpack to see if my writing\drawing book was there it had my name and phone number and some other stuff I do like writing and drawing and it had some of my family pictures that I treasure very much. I looked and searched through my backpack and IT WAS GONE. I just went to my bed to think how I lost it I felt tears go down my face and then I heard the door open. It was nezuko it was 7:30pm I looked at her I jumped from bed and hugged her. She hugged me back "What happened tantan why you crying?" She asked in her worried voice I moved away from nezuko and looked at her "tell me why you are crying." She sayed with a little threat sound like she was going to kill someone I looked at her "I was not crying" I said she looked at me "I am your older sister." She said (ok don't be mad but nezuko and tanjiro are they same age ok it fanfic anyway and I thought it will be different but tanjiro is still smarter then nezuko a little not to much kk and she was only 2 min before tanjiro so yeah.)
I looked at her "you are only 2 minutes older then me." I said she looked at me and we both started to laugh she hugged me again "ok if you don't want to tell me then don't but please don't cry." She said I looked at her and gave her a smile "ok" I said "ok goodnight see you in the morning kk." She said I looked at her "ok goodnight nez." I said she closed my door and I looked at the group chat the unknown numbers been sending some messages.

Unknown number:hello tanjiro right?" I looked at the number oddly and then message back

Tantan:yeah who are you and how did you get this number.

Unknown number:why hello to you to I am mui and the other unknown numbers is my brother yui we got your number because you dropped a diary looking thing when you bumped into me."

I looked at my phone out of words.

tanjiro:It not a diary for say. it's just a note book I carry around.

unknown number:Sure Sure whatever u say.

I rolled my eye. whatever.

Mui >_<
Yui =_=
I looked at the names whatever that works just fine so I looked at it one last time at the messages and put my phone back and drifted to sleep.
_______________________________________

I hope you liked today's chapter love you all so much sorry for any mistakes I made and sorry for not making the story so different:).

edit:4\6\24