chapter 7

Muichiro pov
I looked at my brother "OK now do you want your little book back?" I asked he looked at me and he nodded he was shaking a little my brother looked at me I went to my backpack and got the note book out "ok but if you want this note book you have to listen to us ok." I said he looked at me "I-If I listen t-to you guys c-can I have m-my n-note book back pls." He asked I looked at my brother "yep if you listen to us you can have your book back." Yui said he looked at us unsure what he was going to go say next.

Tanjiro pov
I was unsure what to say or do I wanted my note book back but if I wanted it back I needed to listen to them "O-OK I will l-listen to you g-guys but c-can I have my b-book back p-pls." I said the boy handed me my note book "here is your note book don't try anything ok." The boy with my note book said I nodded my head "t-thank you" I said they looked at me "Do you remember our names?" They asked I shook my head "well I am muichiro and this is my brother yuichiro." He said I looked at the two they sounded different for sure "o-ok can I g-go now I h-have to get back t-to my c-classes." I said they looked at me "what class do you have next?" Muichiro asked I looked at him "a-art class." I responded they looked at me "we do to so let us go together ok?" Muichiro said I nodded my head and we went to class together I was in the middle of the two of them I am so scared right now I see Zenitsu enter  he looked at me like he wanted to help me but he was to scared I would feel the same way as him.

(After school.)
Muichiro pov
I looked at my brother I wanted to know what we will do I know tanjiro has a sister so. Tanjiro got up his seat "OK I guess see you tomorrow guys?" Tanjiro said I looked at my brother "yep let me go with you to drop you off at your house." I said he looked at me "Um do I have a opinion on that?" He asked we looked at me "nope you don't have a opinion on that." Yui responded with a smile he sigh in defeat.

Tanjiro pov
The twins went outside with me I saw nez she looked at me. Then she said goodbye to her friend "hi tantan!" Nez said I smiled "hi nez." I responded she hugged me I hugged back she looked behind me she broke the hug I looked at her. "Um hi who are you if you don't mind me asking?" Nez asked I looked at the boys. "Hi I am muichiro tokito and this is my twin brother yuichiro." Muichiro responded nez smiled "I am nezuko kamado I am tantan big sister." Nez said I looked at her "your only 2 minutes older nez." I said she looked at me and ruffled my hair I looked at her "ok fine. me and tantan here are twins that look nothing alike. better tantan?" Nez said I nodded she smiled I smiled back.

_______________________________________
Hello I hope you liked today's chapter I maybe post a chapter tomorrow as well so I hope you all have a good night/day love you all!