5. The tower...

it's yibo's first morning in misty harbor, and he wake up naked in the arms of the man he has met yesterday.

"oh, my!!!" said yibo.

"yibo?! where are we?" asked zhan.

yibo looked around. both yibo and zhan are fully naked, lying by the roadside...

"no idea... what's happened. why are we here?" asked yibo.

zhan shakes his head. yibo was sure there is some understanding dawning on zhan. but he shakes it away.

"are you cold?" asked zhan.

a violent shiver crawls down yibo's back.

"it's chilly...i'm freezing." said yibo.

goosebumps cover yibo's skin. the early morning air is damp. zhan opens his arms.

"come here. let me warm you up." said zhan.

yibo remember how warm zhan's body felt against his only moments ago.

'and so intimate...' thinks yibo.

zhan opens his arms invitingly. but as yibo hesitate, zhan cocks a brow at him.

"are you scared of me, doc!" said zhan.

"no, it's already crazy that we are in the middle of nowhere and... naked..." said yibo.

"right, right..." said zhan.

this place looks quite familiar. yibo has seen this stone before. suddenly, the realization hits him.

"does it look familiar to you?" asked zhan.

"yeah... i woke up here by this rock after the accident." said yibo.

"how? we're miles away from that side of the road." said zhan.

"my memories of the day are hazy, zhan. i  didn't allow myself to  think about it much." said yibo.

"tell me what you remember, yibo." said zhan.

"i was naked when i woke up. and all  i could remember was the lightning... and the loud flapping..." said yibo.

"oh... now i see." said zhan.

"whatever." said yibo.

"right. let's figure out what we do  now." said zhan.

yibo looked around once again. he is standing in the middle of nowhere. there are not many options he can think of.

"we must find a phone to call for help." said yibo.

"good idea! i think there's one a mile or so away." said zhan.

while the two of them look for a phone - and gratefully, there is nobody to witness the walk of shame - yibo realize there are not too many people to call.

"you're the local. can't you call a friend or someone?" asked yibo.

"i think it'll be the safer choice to not use any of my connections. considering our current state. can you call sue?" said zhan.

"she strictly warned me not to wake her up before noon under any circumstances." said yibo.

yibo realize there's only one other person that he know in this town.

"any chance you might have the bartender gigi's number?" asked yibo.

"gigi?" asked zhan.

"she's the only friend i've got here." said yibo.

"ah. i can find her number. but a fair warning - i'm not her favorite person." said zhan.

"did you date her or something?" asked yibo.