CHAPTER 3

Heart broken

"what's wrong

"what's wrong." i ask her. She sits up shaking her head. "nothing." i shake my head. "don't fucking lie to me Aiko." she sniffles putting her head down. "why is my bestfriend telling me that I should start worrying about my girl telling me things about you I didn't even fucking know?" I ask her but get no response.

"hm? so your just not gonna talk? Why is jordan telling me that your scared shitless that your absolutely fucking traumatised to the point that your crying yourself to sleep in my arms and waking up crying why does my sister, my mother apparently and my bestfriend know this shit Aiko but not me the father the one that's actually meant to be holding you, helping you get through this?"

Nothing again so I scoff shaking my head I'm not mad OK maybe a little bit but really I'm worried about her and heartbroken that she thinks she can't tell me this shit. Her boyfriend, her baby daddy she's told me everything about her about her mental state about her health state about her passed but she can't tell me this.

"daddy's home." my babygirl runs to me tripping a bit when she gets to me and falling into my legs wrapping her tiny are around me but I can't take my eyes of my beautiful girlfriend sitting there not talking just staring with tears in her eyes. I finally look down at my daughter to see her already looking up at me confused on why I'm not happy to see her.

"Hey babygirl" I smile picking her up with a grunt. "aren't you getting heavy huh... My babys growing up." i kiss her cheek and she giggles
"I a big girl" she yells with a smile on her face. "no your still my little baby." i tease her to see her eyebrows dip and a frown on her face. "i not daddy baby I big girl daddy." she frowns. I laugh at her kissing her cheeks before putting
Her down and letting her run off to the kitchen where I just saw lisha walk to.

I look back at Aiko and yet again she's not looking at me. "come find me when your going to talk back when I'm talking to you." i walk off and upstairs falling onto my back. I kick off me shoes a sigh In frustration. I love that girl with my whole heart and it hurts when she feels like she can't talk to me.

For the rest of the day I lay in bed with my daughter playing games, talking and watching how to train your dragon all three movies plus some of the series. It's already 10pm when we finished and she was knocked out so I take her to her room and take her leggings off and let her sleep in her bodysuit.

I take my shirt off and kick my sweats off and climb into my bed by myself I have nothing scheduled for tomorrow but if Aiko Is still gonna act like this I might got hang out at Tylers. I close my eyes but don't sleep I mean how could I when my girlfriend Is feeling all sorts of ways and is not telling me.

The door opens hesitantly and I know it's Aiko but I continue to act like I'm sleeping. The bed dips on the other side but her side is facing my back. I feel her cold had on my shoulder as she attempts to turn me around to face her but I shove her hand off me. "NO...your not gonna cuddle up to me and cry yourself to sleep with out telling me how your really feeling." i pull the cover upwards so it covers my shoulder.

"I know your scared I know your traumatised but I want you to talk to me about it I want to know exactly how your feeling what parts of blakelyns story scared you what scared you the most so I can help you so it doesn't happen again."

"I don't want to talk about it right now mal I'm tired I'm upset and I just want to be held." fuck sake I'm upset and mad at her but God I'm not a dick if my girl wants to be held I'm gonna hold her. But at the same time I don't to Im not in the mood to cuddle and I'm sure as hell not in the mood to cuddle her so she can cry in my arms.

"Aiko"i say shaking my head."I'm jot gonna cuddle you so you can cry in my arms and not talk to me that's not happening." i get out of bed. "I'm gonna go sleep in the guest room." she looked so broke and I hate that I did this but I'm broken too.

"I love you OK but I just can't... not tonight."