CHAPTER 20

2 weeks malik has just left me for 2 weeks I have a four week old baby boy and a 2 year old girl my body is recovering in the slowest rate possible and my body feels worse then when I first had payton

I'm obviously not mad that malik has left me if he wins these four games it means he goes to the final game of the play offs but it also mean I won't see him for another week if he does but then again it give him a better chance of getting
Picked first round and hopefully by the LA chargers or whatever they are.

I snap out of my half sleeping state at the sound of my boys high pitch cry I resume rocking him tapping his back lightly. I pull down my shirt letting him latch on as I try to lean back. He's been gone for less then 2 days and I'm already exhausted just after he left Blake came down with a bad illness it scared the living shit out of me because of her past so I rushed her to the emergency room to tell me what wrong but it's just a plain old cold but they told me to watch her carefully due to her past so I've been trying to manage her whilst also deal with Payton.

God I should be relaxing i should be letting the pain of labour pass over me with a pint of cookie dough Ice cream a hot water bottle between my aching thighs a waist trainer to help me loose the baby weight and a goddamn romance movie whilst my boyfriend helps with the calm and quiet kids.

But no it's my third day with no shower my hair is greasy my daughter is ill and crys for me 6 times a day whilst my son crys 24/7 if it's not for my milk its for his explosive diaper if its not because of that it's because hes uncomfortable but he doesn't want to sit up but he doesn't want to lay down
I cannot catch a break.

Once pay is done i birp him causing him to spit up all over me. It doesn't bother me and I don't bother wiping it off cause hes bound to do it again today. I continue to rock him humming to him as he slowly close his eyes. I kiss his soft newborn hair as I tap his bum lightly. I stand up slowly putting him down in his crib. No noise.

For once in my life both my babies are down at the same time. So I take this time to shower. The feeling of the hot water on my skin feels so fucking good for someone who hasn't had sex in a while it feels like a fucking full body orgasm. I also get the chance to wash my hair with an extra deep conditioning.

Once I get out I check both baby monitors and they were both in a deep sleep looking cute as ever its relaxed moments like now that I get to appreciate the two beautiful baby's I have and it's now that I realised that Im blessed to be in this stage of paytons life because I wasn't there for blakelyns it's now that I realised that I shouldn't complain about the toll it's has taken on my life because I would be shattered if I have to see another woman raise payton for the first year of his life like they had to for blakes.

I dry my hair with a towel brushing it through still a little damn with  some hair oils my hair is extremely long it reaches the back of my thighs so it's hair to maintain and brush but I get it done anyways tying it into a low pony. I put on a set of pj's and some fluffy socks.

As soon as I get comfortable on the sofa a hot water bottle soothing the horrible pain in my stomach my front door opens "yo yo yo cuz

As soon as I get comfortable on the sofa a hot water bottle soothing the horrible pain in my stomach my front door opens "yo yo yo cuz." sean comes in loudly followed by a storm of my boyfriends cause I hush the all and they stop and my eyes go to the baby monitor waiting for the wailing of my newborn but it doesn't come and I sigh. "you guys need to be quiet I just got Payton to go to sleep.and blake has been so sick recently and this sj the first time the house has been quiet so I'm trying to soak in the quietness."

They nod in understandment as the 5 of them made themselves comfortable."also your "cuz " isn't here and won't be for the next 2 weeks maybe longer if he wins."

"oh I know I was talking about you." he smirks and winks before April's elbows him hard before cussing him out under her breathe and I look at all of them confused before deciding to move away from the subject. "how are you anyways mamas." april asks looking at the hot water bottle on my stomach. I sigh.

"recovering slowly I'm still not feeling great I'm meant to relax mainly lay down so that my uterus and pelvis don't keep expanding and contracting but I've got to baby's that need looking after so it's hard."

Like on cue my oldest baby's walks into the living room her eyes hardly opened."mama I need you." she mumbles sleep still in control of her mind.

Untucking my legs from under me I sit properly picking her up and cradling her like a newborn as cross my legs under me and sit back letter her bum and legs rest on my legs whilst tucked my arm under back back rocking her gently tapping the middle of her back.

She lets out a chesty cough before whining almost as though she was gonna cry her lips pouting. I shush her but it was to late a heartbreaking cry escapes her lips she coughs more causing her to cry harder. My heart shattering I sit her up as she knelt on my lap I hugs her rubbing her back and kissing her shoulder. "it's ok Blake mamas got you ok." taking herself off me she pushes herself up Blake was turning 3 in a few months but she was still my baby I kiss her cheeks. Rubbing and tapping her back.

"I'ant daddy." i want your daddy too baby. "I know blake but daddy's not here daddy's working."  I tell her softly I poke her stomach. "but you know what daddy would want you to do right now?"  she stares at me her light brown eyes glossy. "daddy would want you to take a big nap so that he can see his favourite girl in the whole wide world sooner."

Her bottom lip turns into a pout. "give mamas cuddles." i cradle her again this time pulling her closer and covering her up with a blanket. I rock back and forth slowly as I look back up at maliks cousins. "I want time is it now." i whisper to them. "nearly 7." i nod once she goes to sleep now she won't wake up to maybe 7 tomorrow morning she sleeps alot when she sick. Her bed time is around 8ish but as long as she sleeping I don't mind.

"she probably down for the night now then." i tell them rocking my daughter to sleep. But with payton I'm gonna have to wake up at around 23:00 that way I can get a full night sleep before he wakes me up screaming at 6 in the morning.

I sigh loudly resting my head on the back of the couch.