CHAPTER 11

Reunion

For the first time in ages it's Aiko waiting on me to be ready I went to the gym with jordan and ty and Alex joined we ended up staying an our late so now I only have 10 to get ready and go to Aikos dad's house because we may or may not have forgo...

For the first time in ages it's Aiko waiting on me to be ready I went to the gym with jordan and ty and Alex joined we ended up staying an our late so now I only have 10 to get ready and go to Aikos dad's house because we may or may not have forgotten to tell him that Aiko was pregnant with our son. However were not telling them the gender seeing as no even my own mother knows yet.

Chinese new year is in 3 days and aiko and I are going I don't care how racist they are they are her family and aiko should be able to go to see them freely I can deal with racism it's nothing new to me however what isn't new is trying not to solve with situation through fighting.

When I enter into my room Aiko is feeding Blake apple slices so I quickly finish up getting ready rumishing through the only box of mine in my mothers house pulling out some loose cargos that's sags I put on a tight black t-shirt my chain and a durag before placing a backwards nba old school black cap on. Before slipping on the retro thunders.

"let's go." i grab Blake placing her on my hip and grabbing Aikos hand. Blake was in a cute denim dungarees dress with a pink sweater underneath white stockings and and her mickey mouse sneakers that uncle shaun brought her.

Aiko is wearing ripped mom jeans sneaker and one of my really old flannels to hide her pregnancy

It takes us another 5 minutes to physically leave the house and another 30 minutes to get to Aikos old house

It takes us another 5 minutes to physically leave the house and another 30 minutes to get to Aikos old house. We knock on the door and a woman yells come in probably expecting someone else. Aiko take a deep breathe in its been more than half a year since Aiko last saw her father so I know that she is worried so I give her hand a little squeeze of encouragement.

I walk in first knowing that we would be standing outside all day is the first move was down to Aiko. When we both walk into the living room her parent were cuddle up on the couch. But Aikos dad jumps up once he sees us.

"AIKO Malik hi sit down." he rushes out in excitement but Aikos mom didn't even have a smile on her face. Aikos sits first and I sit next to her putting blakelyn on my lap.
"AIKO in so glad you came... I didn't know you babys father was a black man." My face drops the look of 'the fuck' written all over it.

"is that a problem." i speak up before aiko does blakelyn moves around on my lap until she is was facing me and sitting in her knees so her bun was rested in her shoes and she starts to mess with my chain and she mumbles something I don't understand. "no It's just that I told Aiko to only get with a chinese boy your not even from the same continent."

"well if I listened to everything you said I would be dead wouldn't I and so would my daughter." it goes silent the only sound is my daughter playing around.

"you can't say that Aiko." her dad speaks up "your daughter nearly not making it Aiko is nothing but your fault." i freeze and turn to Aiko she was hyperventilating trying to stop the tears that want to come out.
"what the fuck man how could you say that to your fucking daughter Aiko would have been OK healthy even if that racist bitch didn't put this image that she was so fat and ugly constantly engraved in her fucking head so don't sit there and tell her that my daughter not being out of the hospital until she was one years old is her fault."

"don't call my wife a bitch." he stands up getting in my face and fuck this I take Blake off me giving her to Aiko quickly before I stood up and got in his face we were about the same height but it's looking like he quit his job at gym where as I put on 24 pounds of pure muscle on making me feel like the dominant one in this stand off.

"instead defending the woman who you even called a crazy psycho bitch why don't you defend your daughter like a good dad  suppose to do instead of me having to defend her from you. Aiko use to brag how she had the best dad in the world how he made sure she ate and didn't feel like her anorexia was her fault and let her cry on his shoulder when she ever felt down but now look she ain't got you to cry on anymore cause your the one making her cry she couldn't even put her foot through your front door without my help how does that make you feel that your own daughter doesn't feel welcomed in your home."

Blakes little hands crawl on my leg."daddy I need you." she says sounding like she's about to cry. I pick her up putting her on my hip. "here that... My daughter needs me your daughter don't even want you." i can tell that hurt him the way he stammers back his eyes glossing over as a hand  covers his heart like my words just broke it. "god forbid my daughter ever said she didn't want me I could never ever say even half the shit you and your woman said to Aiko to my daughter do you guys not feel sick that you've broke the heart of your only child or are you just that heartless."

I turn around sitting back down."it's ok dad you don't have to see me again after chinese new years."
"why are you even coming Aiko." her so called mom tells her. "cause someone from your side actually bothered to reach out to me came to my home and begged me to come fucked up that it wasn't you."

She looks Aiko up and down."don't. Bother coming you'll just embarrass me you told your boyfriend all the storys on how I made you Ill but look now."

"that's because I'm 20 weeks pregnant you bitch" silence. I put Blake down in between my legs cause she wanted to stand but I hold onto her arms so she doesn't run off. "what you thought I willingly came here to visit you too... No I just wanted to tell you im pregnant so your not shocked when you see my bump at the party and embarrassed that you didn't know."

"but don't worry you won't be seeing my baby when they come out and this and chinese new years is the last time you'll be seeing blakelyn." she stands up heading towards the door so I pick up blakelyn and follow her

Well chinese new years is going to be interesting.