CHAPTER 6

Apology accepted

I get out of his arms and climb in between his open legs and I travels my hands from his chest to his pelvis digging my blue acrylics into his skin

I get out of his arms and climb in between his open legs and I travels my hands from his chest to his pelvis digging my blue acrylics into his skin. I grip his dick through the fabric and it pulsates in my hand.

I swallow the sliva in my mouth as my mouth waters for a taste of him. I pull his boxers down until his cock springs up and I immediately kiss his tip tasting his precum. I lick from his tip to his base before going back up. I finally put him in my mouth moving my head down till the light part of his two tone dick is fully in my mouth and I swirl my tongue around it before taking it out my mouth with a pop.

I use my hand to pump his dick and his breathing heavys. I put him back in his mouth his tip pushing against my cheek before I turn my head straight and shove as much of him in my mouth as I could and pump the rest with my hand. I gain a rhythm that we both enjoy and stay at that pace.

"fuck." malik groans out as I suck in my cheek bones. He bucks his hips and I gag as he pushes more into my throat I take him out of my mouth watching my sliva stretch from his cock. I wipe my mouth sliva now on my hand and his cock. I pump him with my sliva filled hand coating his cock.

I put him back in he so slippery I nearly put to much in my mouth. Malik grips my head shoving me down slowly as I gag I put my hand on his base to try a take him out but Malik pushes my head further down. I gag hard sliva flying out my mouth and my eyes watering. I tap him three time and he let's go of my hair.

The amount of sliva that coats his dick is so much it slid down his cock and onto his balls on pelvis. I pick as much sliva as I can from his pelvis and cock wipe it on a near by towel. "fuck baby hurry up." i giggle at his desperation. I grab his dick pumping it a bit before finding my rhythm again. "fuck I'm close." he groans his hips bucking once again but I suck in my cheeks so he doesn't slide all the way down my throat he groans loudly before  grabbing my head and shoving it down so quickly thay my fave meets his pelvis before I could even register what he's down.

I gag but he groans as I feel his big cock pulsate in my throat I put my hands on his thight trying to stable myself tears roll down my face and my throat closes around his cock and I can't breathe. Warm liquid shoots down my throat making me gag more. Mals body goes limp his hand dropping to his side as he breathes loudly.

I slowly take the 14 inches out my throat lucky it was lube enough with my saliva so I didn't irritate my  throat. I swallow the fat load he shot into the back of my throat wiping my mouth and my eyes.

"come here girl." i climb up to him. Laying partially on him leaning my head on his shoulder. "i forgive you." he mutters and I smile. "good cause I didn't let you shove all 14 inches of you down my throat for no reason." he chuckles turning his head towards me staring into my eyes with nothing but love.

"I love you." he smiles I lift up a bit kissing him. "i love too." i pull the covers over us checking Blake monitor to see her fast asleep. I lay my head back on his chest closing my eyes and let sleep take over.

_____________________

I was sat on the couch a sleeping Blake laying in my arms her head rested on my breast an my hand on her back and legs shes getting so big but a refuse to let her grow out of my arms.

Lisha comes through the door fully dressed whilst I was sitting here in my lounge shorts set and Malik was across from me manspreaded on his phone. "girl I need to talk to you." she sits next to me. "have you ever given head before." the question has my eye widening and Malik looking up from his phone. "yeah I have" last night actually she hits my arm.

"whats that for." i rub my arm
"for not warning me im so embarrassed." OK right now I'm confused like a motherfucker. "warn you....??"

"about the cum when they cum in your mouth." my eyes go wide. "he didn't warn you that he was close." she nods. "yeah he did but the he just came in my mouth and I didn't want him too." i mentally slap my forehead.

"girl are you dumb when he says he's close he's saying if you don't want me to shoot a load in your mouth take me out your mouth right now and use your hand." her eyes widen and she smacks her forehead before fake crying.

"so he came in your mouth." she nods. "it tasted so bad I literally gagged when I swallowed it. It literally felt like snot and tasted like snot like it was so salty." i try my best not to laugh. "yeah thats how all male cum taste like sorry to say."

"im so embarrassed I was literally sitting there gagging in front of him he's probably so embarrassed oh my god." a small laugh escapes. "it's fine just don't swallow it next time"

"can you tell me an embarrassing sex story to make me feel better."
"i don't think I have one I've only slept with one person in my whole life and there was never anything embarrassing about it." she rolls her eyes.

"I mean when I lost my virginity the boy I slept with got up straight after like I barely finished my orgasm leaving me by myself stumbled out and when I finally got up he was passed out outside his sister bedroom door. Does that count." Malik looks up from his phone again. With a little smirk on his face.

"thats not even that embarrassing." she leans on me stroking Blakes hair lightly. "how can something so gross like cum be the reason these cute little thing are made." I giggle.
"I don't know all I know is I don't want my cum creation to grow up I want her in my arms forever." i kiss Blakes head lightly.

"no need to worry you have another one coming." malik says and I roll my eyes.