Chapter 1:

(y/n's POV)

It's 9:30am in the morning.

I sit in the cold, plastic chair whilst staring into my book, treacherous teacher is now lecturing in a language I no longer undertsand. Half the class is either whispering, passing notes, doodling or asleep. Only a few of them were paying attention but I could see that they were beginning to lose focus.

Me? Well, I'm paying attention alright. You see, I'm usually one of the smart kids but not quite the teacher's pet. Probably because I can get tired very easily and sometimes I fall asleep myself...

My mind is about to fall asleep when suddenly, I felt a strange, cool gust of wind creeping up my spine. I spun around, to my shock, it was someone I thought I'd never see again...

"I... w-what?!..." I stammered in shock.

The figure smiled,"It's been a while hasn't it, y/n?..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole class turned to us and stared. Huh?

"What the... w-why, why are you here?" I hissed as I could feel them all staring straight at me.

"Why, I'm allowed to be wherever I like, am I not?" they replied. "For I am the God of Freedom after all."

I looked at him dead in the eyes... something's changed.

"Venti, are you alright?" I murmured, quietly.

Venti's eyes glowed magenta with an arid light, a hint of insanity glinted in the depths of the pink abyss.

"Of course I am!" he guffawed. "Sometimes, I want a little fun as well!"

Then he leaned towards me, over the table.

"I'm here to deliver an offer from the Abyss Order," stated Venti, spinning a pen with his hand. "An offer for you, dear y/n."

I eyed him suspiciously.

"And why do you think I'd want to join them?" I questioned him with mock curiosity.

Venti lifted his head to look at me, his glowing eyes flashed.

"That's what I'm here for."

Sorry, what?

I quickly looked around the room to see everyone gawping at Venti. The wretched demon. What now?

I turned to him again, my eyes were blazing amber with irritation. I can feel the power of Teyvat coming close.

"So what do you want? Hypnotise me? Use one of those darn hilichurls to try possess me or something? What?"

"Yes, just that..."

"What, the hilichurl one?!"

"No, stupid. The hypnosis."

Awkward silence among us.