Chapter 2

(y/n POV)

"Where am I?" I growled.

Venti's appearance has changed. He no longer had the denim jacket that was draped across his shoulders. He now had long horns protruding from his head, they resembled Dvalin's. 

[_desc of Venti's corrupted form - wip_]

I stared in awe at his new look. No I swear he looks cute and handsome at the same time...

In the corner was a 'short' figure...

Xiao. He had a blank expression and the same pink eyes.

"Fuck! What did you do to Xiao?!" I shouted in anger, trying my best not to well up.

Xiao may be a tsundere but he was a kind-hearted friend. Now he only stared back emotionless.

"He looks gorgeous, don't you think?"purred Venti as he stretched his magnificent wings. "And you will too."

[Author's note: ahh theres more just it's too early rn (for me) but i found the docs 😹.]

I gulped. I sense danger. Danger thats making me uncomfortable.

The 2 boys suddenly began to approach me, giving me a nauseous feeling.

Xiao put his hands on my waist (wtf helpp) and held me close to him. I couldn't even move from his tight grip. I caught a glimpse of his tattoo which was tinted bright magenta.

This must of happened to him too. The corruption...

"Come on now," said Venti as he moved closer in front of me. "Look deep into my eyes, the deep pits of darkness. Search the abyss that yearns for power..."

[Author's note: yhh im cringing too...]

I struggled from Xiao's grip and writhed helplessly.

"No...," I managed. "Must resist..."

Venti continued his hypnotic lecture.

"The Abyss awaits you, y/n. Allow yourself to explore the mesmerising pit of darkness. Fall into it. Know what you are capable of, for serving the Abyss..."

He began to sound like my teacher. I didn't understand but then... I did. I'm not sure if it was really happening but I think my own appearance was also beginning to change.

[_y/n corrupted form desc WIP_]

"Accept the corruption my dear y/n." ~

My eyes suddenly opened, blazing magenta against the shadows.

I could no longer control myself anymore, it felt like my legs have gave away and my arms were heavy. Overwhelmed by the amount of great weight, I fell back. I've lost hope as I plunged into the depths of the Abyss...