Meeting Grace's brother

**Saturday 15 march 2021**

Grace's pov

I'm sitting on my bed next to my best friend since I joined F2, Emma Verstappen! We're at my house, well my parents' home. I still live at home, I'm only eighteen! Emma stays with me until we have to fly to Bahrein for our first race in F1! We're both very excited and nervous. Emma puts on 'Style of Taylor Swift'. We literally scream with the song.

'YOU GOT THAT
JAMES DEAN DAYDREAM
LOOK IN YOUR EYES!
AND I GOT THAT RED LIP
CLASSIC THING THAT YOU LIKE

AND WHEN WE GO CRASHING DOWN
WE COME BACK EVERY TIME
'CAUSE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE
WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE

YOU GOT THAT LONG HAIRED
SLICKED BACK, WHITE T-SHIRT
AND I GOT THAT GOOD GIRL FATE
AND A TIGHT LITTLE SKIRT

AND WHEN WE GO CRASHING DOWN
WE COME BACK EVERY TIME
'CAUSE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE
WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE!'

Apparently it was a little to loud because my older brother storms into in my room. "Grace can you please keep it down? I'm trying to sleep! And you should too! We're flying at 7 am tomorrow." Lando Norris my brother says. "When did you arrive? And why are you here?" I ask him confused. "I'm flying with you and the McLaren team dummy! I arrived like an hour ago. Who is your friend?" He asks pointing at Emma. "Ah okay! Oh this is Emma, Max Verstappens little sister! You're friends with him right? She is also flying with us." I say.

I see Emma turning red. "H-hi I'm Emma, Emma Verstappen." She says standing up and holds up her hand. "Hi I'm Lando, Grace's brother! I'm friends with your brother! Are you the new driver at Red Bull?" He asks as he shakes Emma's hand. "Yeah my brother mentioned you! Uhm Yeah I'm the new driver at Red Bull!" She says and let's go of his hand. She sits back down next to me. I give Lando an annoyed look. "Easy! I'm going, I'm going! Nice to meet you Emma!" He says and closes the door behind him. "Oh my fucking god! You couldn't say your brother is Lando Norris!" Emma says shocked."I thought you knew!" I say laughing at her. "Why do you care?" I ask her. "Well Uhm, no that's a secret to you!" She says getting red again. "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM DONT YOU!" I scream laughing in excitement.

"Shhhhhh Grace! He can hear you!" She says embarrassed. "Whoops sorry! For how long?" I ask her. "Since I was like fifteen, I've been a fan since then and had a crush on him too." She says shy. "Aaaahhh omgggg" I say excited. "But you can't tell him!" She says to me annoyed. "I know I know,I won't!" I say reassuring. I turn off the music, "we should also should go to sleep! Lando is right it's gonna be early tomorrow." I say as I set an alarm. "Yeah you're right" Emma says and gets under the covers of my double bed.I turn off the lights and get in next to her. "Goodnight Emma!" I whisper. "Goodnight Grace!" She whispers back. I fall asleep fast.

Lando's pov

I knock on the door of my parents' house. "Lando!" Cisca my younger sister of 16 says excited as she opens the door. "Hey!" I say and hug her tight. Of my sisters she is my favourite, I don't know if it is because she is cute and young. I don't know! I think I'm her favourite too out of our siblings. She hugs me back. She takes my backpack form my hand and helps me get my suitcase upstairs. I want to walk to the attic where my room is. "Uhm Lan, you're sleeping with me! Grace has your old room now you're out of the house!" Cisca says as she walks into her room.

"Oh okay! I don't mind!" I walk into her room after her, I don't see another matras on the ground, but I don't mind sleeping in one bed with her, she is my little siste! As long as she doesn't mind. I put my suitcase and backpack in the corner of her room next to her desk. "Where are mom and dad?" I ask Cisca. "Oh they're out for diner!" She answers. "And Grace and Flo?" I ask. "Uhm Flo is in her room and Grace too with her best friend." She says. "Ah okay!" I say and let myself fall on her double bed. I take my phone from my pocket and answer the texts I couldn't answer because of the flight. One of the texts is from my best friend Max Fewtrell.