'Shut up and Drive - Rihanna'

**After FP2**

Grace's pov
When I get out of my driver room after changing I meet up with my brother in his garage, he isn't there yet so I walk over to his driver room. I knock, "who's there?" I hear him say. "It's me!" I say loudly so he can hear me. "Oh, come in!" He says, I open the door and see my brother without a shirt on. 'I think Emma would rather be here' I think to myself and laugh because of my own sentence.

"What you laughing for?" Lando asks me laughing, "nothing donkey" I say and slap him on his arm. I get a notification, "hurry up Emma is waiting" I say as I see its Emma who texted me. "Yeah yeah" lan says and grabs his backpack and walks with me outside the garage. Emma looks exhausted, "hey!" She says with a smile, "hey girly pop" I say and give her a hug. "You look tired Em" Lan says and gives her a hug too.

'They're calling eachother nicknames' I think to myself but think nothing of it. "Yeah I am exhausted" Em says smiling, 'okay maybe it is a little weird to see your brother and bestie liking eachother? Don't know if my brother likes her but I have a feeling' I think to myself and we walk to the parking lot of the circuit. Max Verstappen is waiting for Emma so we're taking a cab with the four of us.

Max takes the front seat next to the driver and me, Lando and Emma take the back seat. When we get to the hotel Mick is waiting for us in the lobby, I snap my fingers infront of Emma's face to get her attention and point to Mick. "Hey Mickey!" She says and walks up to him, she hugs him around his neck. I see my brother get red in his face. 'Mission accomplished' I think to myself and give a smirk to my brother. "Stop" he whispers and walk past Young Schumacher and Emma.

We burst out laughing when we're sure he can't hear us anymore. "Omg he turned fully red!" I say laughing hard. "It was like he was kinda jealous" Mick says grinning, "well we would look like a good couple" Em says. They look at each other and burst out laughing, "nah shall we not do that?" Mick says laughing hard. "Good idea" Emma says also laughing. I laugh with them while we walk past the restaurant of the hotel, I can see my brother sitting with George, Carlos, Charles and Alex.

"Wanna watch a movie or something before diner?" I ask Emma and Mick, "yesss" Emma answers and walks over to me. "I actually was going to call with Laila for a little" Mick says smiling when he says his girlfriend's name. "Okay lovebird" Em says playfully pushing him. "Shut up, I have a gf you have a crush" Mick says back laughing. "Not fair!" Emma says, Mick runs and Emma chases him until he jumps into the elevator. Em walks back to me and we walk up to my room to watch a movie.

We put on Mean Girls and enjoy watching it, it's around 6.30 pm when it's finished we go down for diner. On the way down we meet Max Verstappen, Lando and George, "Hey big bro" Em says and hugs her brother, "hey little one" Max says and hugs her back. They all walk with us down the stairs, we pick an empty table and sit down. One by one we go and grab some food, we wait for everyone and eat together. "Hey everyone" Mick says from behind me and sits beside me.

"Hey Mick!" Everyone says, "you guys excited for tomorrow?" Mick asks. "I'm pretty nervous actually for qualifying" I admit to them. "We all are, don't worry" Lando says and takes a sip of his water. I smile at him, he is one of the best brothers you can ever ask for honestly. "Well I'm going upstairs" I say after I finished eating diner at around 7.30 pm. "I'll walk with you" George says, we stand up and put away our tray. We walk to the elevator and press the button of the 3rd floor and 22 was playing in it.

'Yeah
We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical, oh, yeah
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines
It's time, oh-oh

I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Eveything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me