Start the plan!

Lando's pov

I wake up to a wave of nausea and a massive headache. I sit up in bed and look around my hotelroom. It's a little bit of a mess, I know I'm a little messy I've only been here two nights. I walk to my back and grab some paracetamols and take them with water. I notice my black LN hoodie is missing, then I remember Emma was cold so I gave it to her. I put on grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt, I grab my phone from my nightstand and walk downstairs. I look at the time, it's 11.45 am. When I come down Alex and Carlos are already sitting at a table.

I sit down next to Carlos and let my face rest on my hands. "Morning muppet." Carlos says laughing when he sees me. "Morning" I say hoping the nausea will fade. "Hangover?" Alex asks. I nod, "me too." He says. It stay quiet until George and Charles make their way down too. "Morning." The guys say just looking as awful as I feel. "I'm never drinking again." Charles says and sits down next to Alex. George sits down next to me. "The girls aren't up yet?" I ask Carlos. "Haven't seen them yet, so I don't think so." He answers. I stand up and walk over to the table with food. I grab a glass of milk and a banana.

Because of the nausea I'm not very hungry, if you can understand. I walk back to the table and sit back down in between George and Carlos. "You need to eat more muppet!" Carlos says and stands up to go grab some more food for me before I can stop him. I just give up and eat the little bowl of yoghurt with the banana Carlos has grabbed for me. When I drink my glass of milk Emma walks downstairs with her hair in a messy bun, she has the hoodie on I gave her last night and some training pants from I think the Dutch national soccer team. "Goodmorning no sorry I mean good afternoon." Carlos says laughing.

"Morning." Emma says with a yawn and goes sit across from me. "Oh my god I've never felt so horrible after a night out like I feel now." She says and crosses her arms on the table, she lays down her head on them and closes her eyes. "Did you have paracetamols yet?" I ask her and lay my hand on her arm. "No I haven't." She says and looks at me. "I'll grabs you two." I say. "Just make it four or something." She says and lays her head back down on her arms. I laugh and walk to the elevator, just as I'm about to push the button the elevator doors open and Grace is standing there just looking as awful as Emma.

"Come back upstairs, you also need some paracetamols." I say and guide her back into the elevator. "Couldn't you guys tell me hangovers are this bad before you let me get that drunk?" Grace asks. I laugh hard, "for everything must be a first time." I answer and we walk to my room. "Yeah you're right" Grace says and follows me into my room. She lets herself fall on the bed while I grab the paracetamols for the girls. I give 2 to Grace and I get 3 for Emma, I'm not going to give her an overdose of paracetamols. We take the elevator again downstairs. Emma is still laying with her head on her arms on the table, her face away from us.

Charles laughing puts his index finger to his mouth signing that we stay quiet and points to Emma. I sit across from her again and lay the strip with paracetamols on the table in between us. Grace sits down next to me and leans with her headman my shoulder. "Hey Grace, how are you doing?" George asks Grace laughing. "Bad" she says laughing and gets her head off of my shoulder and lets them lean on her hands. When it's around 1.30 pm Emma is still sleeping, "Don't we have to wake her up to eat or something?" I ask as I'm looking at Emma. "Yeah maybe we have to." Grace says and signs to George to switch places with her. 

Grace's pov

I sign to George to switch places with me. I sit down next to Emma on her right, that's the side she is facing. I move some strands of hair out of her face and move that hand to her shoulder. "Em" I whisper as I carefully shake her. No response yet, "Em!" I whisper a bit louder. "Hm" She mumbles softly still with her eyes closed. "wake up dummy" Charles says and comes stand behind us, he places his hands on her shoulders. "I don't want too!" Em whines and sits up. She rubs the sleep out of her eyes and looks at me. "Lan brought you paracetamols." I say as I hand her the three paracetamols from the table.