'...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift'

**Friday the 21st of March**

Emma's pov

I wake up in Lando's arms, 'Wait, Lando's?!' I carefully lift my head from his head to find him softly snoring. 'Damn why does he have to be so cute' I think to myself, I lay my head back down on his chest and wait for him to wake up. After about 10 minutes I hear a knock on the door. I carefully wringle myself out of Lando's strong arms and tiptoe over to the door. I creek it open to see Grace and George standing there in their teamkits. "Didn't you set an alarm before we started to watch the movie?" Grace asks me in disbelief when she sees I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. "No, I fogot. How late is it?" I ask her whispering. "It's 9.30 am, free practice one is at 11 am." She says, "We came here because Lando wasn't in his room." George says.

"Oh yeah that leads me to another question, why didn't you guys wake us up!" I say whispering a little annoyed. Grace and George laugh a little, "You guys needed the sleep and especially you for today!" Grace says still with a grin on her face. "And because it's hilarious" She adds whispering so George can't hear her. I feel myself turn red, "Is he awake?" George asks trying to peak through the creek. "No imma wake him up right now, we'll meet you guys downstairs." I say and close the door.

I turn around to see Lando still sleeping peacefully the way I left him. I sit down on the bed beside him. "Lando" I whisper carefully stroking some curls from his forehead. "hm?" He mumbles softly in his sleep. 'Shit why is he so cute?' I think to myself and try again. I lay down facing him, still stroking his curls. "Lando, we have to change and get to the track" I whisper again. "mhm" He mumbles a little clearer then before. "Lan" I whisper again he gently grabs my hand which is stroking his curls. He holds it, he slowly opens his eyes and looks into mine.

"Wow, oh huh? I mean, what?" He says confused in a raspy morning voice. 'Fuck that's so hot' I think to myself. "Grace and George didn't wake us up when the movie was over. But we have to get changed quickly. It's already 9.30." I say and get up. "What!" Lando says a little stressed and grabs his phone from the nightstand that's beside the bed. "Oh fuck" He says, "I'll see you downstairs, go change!" I say and throw him his shoes which are standing by my suitcase he puts them on quickly and opens the door. "See you downstairs!" He says before he closes the door.

I chuckle and quickly change into some denim shorts, my red bull polo and put on my vans and my red bull cap. I grab my sunglasses and my phone from the nightstand, I open the curtains and run downstairs to eat some breakfast. Luckily Grace made a plate with some eggs and toast. "Thnx Grace" I say and eat it fast. Then a few seconds later Lando coems running down the stairs. "Morning big bro" Grace says laughing at his hair. "Oh shut up, I have a cap" Lando says and puts on his cap. He runs to the buffet and comes back with a bowl of yoghurt and a banana. We eat it quickly, then my brother walks up to us. "Morning little one, I was looking all over the place for you" Max says as he comes to stand behind me and kisses my hair.

"Sorry, I overslept" I say and quickly put away my tray. The five of us walk to the parking lot and get in a taxi, me, Max and Grace take one and Lando and George take one. When we arrive we walk to some fans, we take some quick pictures and sign some things. We make our way to our driver rooms to change into our racing suits. Again I got so many selfmade bracelets from the fans! I can make pendulum from it! I take off all of my jewelery and make my way to my garage. Cristian wants me into the car right away to lets me ahve as much experience as possible for this weekend. I put in my earphones and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get in my car, they put on my seatbelt as I put on my gloves.

I wait patiently for my mechanic to give me the sign to drive to the pitexit light. "I'm so fucking nervous!" I say, I think I accidentally had my board radio on because Max comes runnign from his side of the garage and grabs my hand. "You can do this sissy" He say through his helmet and pats mine. "Love you big bro!" I say back. "love you too" He says before he walks back and gets in his car too. My mechanic gives me the sign to drive out, I drive out of my garage onto the track as the pit exit light is green. "Okay Emma, show us what you got!" Hugh says. "Are you ready for it?" I ask him singing the lyric of Taylors Swifts' song. Me and Grace agreed on doing that at our first session. "We're ready Emma" I hear Cristian say over the radio.