'Applause - Lady Gaga'

**the next day, 1 hour before the race**

Lando's pov

Everytime before a race I get massaged and everytime when I get a massage I fall asleep because of it. I really can't help it! After the massage from Jon I fall asleep, I wake up because of Jon who is packing his massage stuff.

"Hey little Norris" Jon says laughing and places his bag on a chair. "Hey!" I also say and sit up on the massage table. "Had a good nap?" Jon asks packing the last stuff. "Duh ofcourse" I say and get on my feet and stretch a little. When I see its 2.15 pm I get out of the room.

I already have my racing suit on so I walk over to my little sisters garage, but she isn't there. Our PR manager Charlotte is also nowhere to find. I wonder off to the pitlane with Jon following me like my babysitter.

A reporter of F1 walks with me and asks me some questions. "Lando where are you heading?" The reporter asks me laughing. "Well I don't know where my PR manager or little sister is but I do have a clue where she can be" I say back laughing as I take a sip out of my bottle.

"And where would that be?" The reporter asks me chuckling. "You know her best friend Emma Verstappen by any chance?" I say laughing. "Ahh so we're heading to the Red Bull garage" He says to the camera. It's pretty busy in the pitlane and hard to see anyone.

When we walk past the Mercedes garage I see my little sister, Emma and Mick laughing with each other. "Finally I found you" I say and lay my hand on Grace's shoulder. "Dang it" she says sarcastically and gives me a side hug.

"Omg did they let you do that interview alone!?" Charlotte asks me in disbelief and shock when she sees the f1 reporter walk away from me. "Hey I was with him!" Jon says and puts an arm around my shoulder. "Okay fair" she says and we laugh.

"Well I have to get going guys!" Emma says and gives us all a hug, when she hugs Mick she whispers something in his ear that makes him chuckle. I feel the jealousy coming up again. "Bye!" Emma says, "Bye!" We all say all say back and decide to also go to our garages.

When I'm in the car I see someone of our team making a photo of me. "This is good for the insta" The camera man says and shows the photo to Jon. "Yeah great! Put it on there with the one of Grace also" Jon says and he and the camera man walk away.

When it's posted I get handed my phone for a little.⬇️

@landonorris ⚪️⚫

@landonorris
⚪️⚫

@landonorris ⚪️⚫