𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱 ❀

❝ Why is my princess sad? ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"Nii-chan since you're here, I want to introduce to you my new friend!" Y/n excitedly said as she jumps right in front of a focused looking tall ass dinosaur, who was currently watching a Jurassic film. The middle child of the Tsukishima looks away from the television before glancing down at his energetic sister, slightly narrowing his eyes at her.

"Y/n-chan, move." Kei told her, moving his face away from the little girl's form. The little girl lets out a pout as her brother had just ignored her before reappearing in his view, causing him to have a irk mark.

"Y/n." He warningly said. But the little girl was stubborn as she started shaking her head from side to side. "No! Let's meet my new friend!" She whines even more as she tries her best to use her whole weight in pulling her older brother off the couch.

Kei with a unbothered look, nonchalantly places a hand over her small face and pushes her away from his view.

The younger Tsukishima lets out a huff as she struggles in pushing back his hand with her face. Without realizing the strength of his hand, Y/n pushes herself against it but fails to make any progress as she immediately falls into the floor hard.

 Without realizing the strength of his hand, Y/n pushes herself against it but fails to make any progress as she immediately falls into the floor hard

"Nii-chan!!" Y/n cries out, bursting into tears immediately as she had accidentally fell hard on her bum. Kei got surprised at the sudden mood change of the little girl. He quickly picks her up from the ground, instinctively patting her small back as she sobbed against his shoulder.

"Nii-chan doesn't like me anymore. Nii-chan doesn't want to play with me anymore." She sobs through her gibberish words.

Kei furrows his eyebrows together at the child's words, "What no where did you get that from?—"

"Oh what happened? Why is my sweet pea crying?" Their grandmother comes out of the kitchen to check on the commotion. The said girl lifts up her face from her brother's shoulder, her face blotched from crying and there was snot slowly escaping from her nose.