2:22 ꨄ︎

,,ǝɔuᴉɯǝɹ oʇ ʇɟǝl ƃuᴉɥƃou,,꧁__________________________________꧂

꧁__________________________________꧂

The man who wore the smiling mask was sitting on one of the chests while stood infront of him was the brunet, they seemed to be discussing something in a hushed tone.

the conversation was interrupted with you and the mans arrival both of your boots clanking on the ground, its sound echoing in the space which grabbed the attention of the two.

The brunets eyes lit from the sight of you, he ran over to you smiling while the masked man turned his head to you, his expression unreadable.

"(Y/n), Where were you! We were so worried for you" the brunet stood infront of you grabbing your hand into his and squeezing them said in a british accent "right dream?" "I don't know what you're talking about" "uGhhh never mind just ignore him"

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" His expression going from a soft smile into a concerned look, you were more confused and uncomfortable, not being able to interrupt him with him bombarding you questions and not letting you talk.

"George, dream" the raven man who led you here said, catching their attention. "I need to tell you something"

The brunet who you assume is named george slowly lets go of your hands and turns to the raven man "..what is it?" The brunet concerned at the serious expression of the raven. While he asks that the raven moves to where Dream , well your pretty sure that's his name is sitting. The raven then makes a hand gesture telling the brunet to come to where he is.

The brunet hesitantly walks to were they are leaving you alone, you can see the raven start whispering to the others.

You look back to the three and realize that the masked guy hasn't looked away from you

As the moment stretched,and the atmosphere shifting, a feeling of unease washed over you. What was going on here? Why were these people acting so strange? And why was the masked man staring at me so intensely?

you felt a lump form in your throat. You felt vulnerable and alone, not knowing how you had arrived in this place.

You tried to think of why you ended up and how, but the masked man's gaze seemed to be tracking your every move. It was difficult to think clearly with the weight of his stare pressing down on you.

You can tell the raven haired man finished talking when the vague whispers stopped. "No that-... that can't be right!" The brunet said in his british accent, suddenly he turned around towards you and hastily walked to you.