4:44 ꨄ︎

,,puɐs ǝɥʇ uᴉ sǝoʇ ʎɯ ɥʇᴉʍ ɐᴉuɹoɟolɐɔ uᴉ 'puɐʇs ᴉ ʇnq 'ɥɔɐǝq ǝɥʇ ǝʇɐɥ ᴉ,,

꧁___________________________________꧂

"Oh" he said, you lift your head up and look at him, making eye contact. "Its you" he said his tongue laced with venom and malice. That layer of venom making you flinch back instinctively.

You exchange a glance at george unsure what to say, the four of you sitting in silence. "What are you doing here" Wilbur said, his gaze shifted to the two of you and his tone as equally hostile as his face.

George stood up "we were just showing Y/n around" he says, raising his hands in a pacifying gesture. Wilbur rolls his eyes but doesn't protest.

Wilbur turns to tommy, who's still sitting on the ground "you need to be more careful" he said making tommy get up and reply "I'm fine" tommy says, but you can hear the uncertainty in his voice.

Wilbur sighs and gives you two one last glance before taking tommy by his arm, turning his heel and walks away.

"WAiT- wAit-" Suddenly, Tommy rushes back to you, pulling his arm from Wilbur's grasp. He steps back, then gestures for you to lean in. "Meet me at the sea side of the ocean near Skeppy's and Bad's house, tomorrow." he whispers in your ear, practically spitting the words down it.

You nod, too speechless to say a word. Tommy pulls back, relief apparent on his face, and then rushes after Wilbur, who has already begun to walk away, leaving the two of you alone in the middle of the street.

Turning to George, you ask in a confused tone, "What just happened?" He shrugs, pointing to Wilbur as he walks away. "That guy with Tommy is named Wilbur," he says, squinting at wilbur.

"What did Tommy tell you?" he asks, turning back to you. You shake your head, half-lying, "I barely heard anything, it was just a bunch of mumbles and breathing, and he practically spat in my ear." George cringes at your graphic description.

As you both walk around L'manberg, George fills you in on the history of the city and its key members. You listen intently, your mind racing with all the information George is spilling, making sure that everything was right, and nothing is different.

You take a bite from one of the muffins Bad gave you earlier, savoring the sweetness of the pastry as you consider all the things you've seen today.

The sun started to set, you realize how many hours you spent listening to george and looking around. Your legs felt leaden and weak (you were also really thirsty), but despite the physical fatigue you felt happy talking with george and listening to him ramble about the history of these lands-even if you know everything already.

After walking in comfortable silence for a bit, George notices the fatigue etched on your face. "I think it's time we head back," he says gently. "Yeah, it's been a long day," you agree, looking up at the setting sun, the sky a mix of orange and pink as you make your way back towards the starting point.