3:33 ꨄ︎

,,llɐɟ noʎ 'unɹ ᴉ 'ɥɔɐǝɹ noʎ,,꧁__________________________________꧂

꧁__________________________________꧂

A week later

As the sun slowly pierces through the curtains in your bed room, you sat up stretching looking around the room, your memory hazy.

"Oh right" you said, remembering yesterday when dream walked you to your house...

꧁_______________________꧂
𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Many days have passed since you woke up, your wound passing as well with the help of health potions, leaving only a scar that was barely noticeable.

As you sat with a hand on your face,  it slowly approached your lips and nose, there was something going on with your appearance, but you cant quite put a finger on it.

"Well, i think you'd be able to go home now" george declares, interrupting your thoughts. He was standing infront of you, you look at george "..i have a house-?" You ask him, confused "Of course you do" he replies with a smile, shaking his head.

"After you get used to your house, ill give you a tour of the dream smp tomorrow!" He said, his tone almost that he was excited to show you around.

You nod in agreement, his enthusiasm rubbing off on you. You found your self looking forward to see you house and eager to explore the world you were thrown into. You couldn't help but ask "Where do i live anyway?" "you live in the forest that's next to the borders of l'manberg and dream smp"

You click your tongue, isnt that were pogtopia is located? You thought to yourself realizing your home was right next to a area full of conflict and action, especially with the pogtopia vs manberg thing that's going to happen.

Before you had any time to ask more questions george cut you off "Dream is going to take you to your house" you look at him a bit shocked,your stomach sinking, remember the first few days with dream after you'd had woken up. He seemed cold, distant, and someone who you shouldn't mess with, you weren't sure you wanted to spend more time with him than you had to.

"cant you or sapnap take me home?" You asked him with your eyebrows furrowed "well, i already told dream he'd be taking you, soo." he answered in his british accent.

It was somewhere late in the after noon when dream came. you shoved your books and some food into a bag george gifted you with, you then walked to the bridge where dream stood, feeling a bit uneasy.

"Um hi-" You tried to greet him but the second you walked up to him he started walking, as if you weren't there. You found it rude, you sigh quietly Is this how he is normally in this world? You do hope that's the case, being on dreams bad side obviously hasn't gone well for the others.