6:66 ꨄ︎

,,ʞɔᴉʇsdɐɥɔ ʎɹɹǝɥɔ ɹǝɥ ɟo ǝʇsɐʇ ǝɥʇ,,

꧁__________________________________꧂

You painted on the the paper, blurring the purple onto the pink, and the pink onto the orange and to the yellow making a setting sun theme. You ended up getting some paint on the sun.

You groaned. At first you just wanted to paint what ever on the paper, starting with a sun. A idea popped into your head to make it a sunset but who the hell starts with the sun instead of the background when making a sunset? What ever you'll wait for it to dry so you can fix it up and add some clouds.

It was currently a new day, last night you scribbled onto the notebook until fatigue took over your body. Its been a while now since you've woken up. You've decided to test out the painting supplies you bought a few days before, not knowing how to spend your time.

You set the painting back down on the desk and stretch out of your bad posture, getting up from the chair. You hummed looking across your (f/c)-gold room, rays of sunshine providing a comforting warm glow.

You didn't know what else to do as you wait for the paint to dry. You gaze travels around the room, your eyes landing onto the full laundry basket. You bite your lip knowing that you can't avoid this anymore.

Your approach the heavy basket and try your best to carry it to the trapdoor next to your bed opening it. You look down from the ladder to the first floor wondering how'll you get it down there.

You lean down trying to get closer to the ground as much as possible with nothing supporting you from behind, this could be a fatal fall haha... Hopefully you don't find out if it is.

Not really knowing what to do and sitting there for a bit, You let go of the basket mindlessly, it hits the flooring and thuds. You look at it for a few seconds before heading down stairs as well. You shove it a little on the side when you reach the last steps, plopping down.

How were you going to wash your clothes anyway-? You didn't know where the detergent even was- or how it looked like. And you didn't know where to find that metal wooden thing, washboards i think??.

You bite your lip looking at the basket,
And struggle pushing it more with your legs clearing the entrance to the ladder. I'll do it later you think to yourself, now being crowned the King/queen of procrastination. You can avoid this for a while longer. What's one more day going to do?

You decide to go see George instead, you haven't congratulated him yet, you really should, he's your friend is what it seems. Does he even have time to talk to you? He must be busy. Being vice and all. how would you even get to him??

Whatever, you decided to head out anyways. There's some other things that you were going to do as well. You look down at what your wearing and decide that its good enough to go out with.