5:55 ꨄ︎

,,¿ǝuoz ʇɥƃᴉlᴉʍʇ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ɯᴉ ǝʞᴉl 'lǝǝɟ ʎɐʍlɐ ᴉ op ʎɥʍ ʇnq,,

꧁_______________________________꧂

hours have passed. you ended up having fun with Tommy and bonding with him while trying your best not to get in the water as to not ot get cold. you didn't learn much combat with tommy though. but you were sure you'd have enough time to find someone who'd teach you everything before any wars start.

you also almost forgot to ask Tommy what the date was, apparently it was the 20th of September. you ended up buying some planted flowers, art supplies for when you're bored, and some food on your way back.

Days have passed. it was the day that the winning campaign will be announced. You already knew who would win. but you where a little nervous that your presence might have changed the course of the story. You sigh and quickly shake that feeling off.

i mean whats the worst that could happen? coconut wins? pffft. i get exiled?.... okay honestly that would be rather unpleasant- but I haven't done anything so i should be fine. even if the Y/n before me did something. i apparently lost my memory. its pretty obvious i'd be okay.

you think to your self, getting rid of that paranoia in your mind as you were already making your way to L'Manberg. The walk was quiet, but peaceful. As you continued on, you took in the sights around you. As you got closer to L'Manberg, you began to see signs of life, with people rushing around and the sounds of chatter filling your ears.

unlike the three people who showed up in the stream, there was much more. You could see a crowd form in front of a large podium as the parties gather on the stage. seems like you arrived at the right time. You blend in to the crowd, waiting for them to talk.

the party that was in the middle was Wilbur's and Tommy's. you realized how Wilbur is inhumanly towering over the already tall boy. the party that was to their left was Quackity's and George's, you can barely see little yellow wings poking out of Quackity's back.

to their right was Niki and Fundy, with Fundy having fox features? like the ears and tail. he looked like those neko costumes- it looked.. Weird? You weren't used to it. You'd ask about that later. you haven't noticed Schlatt yet.

You watch as Wilbur seems to be talking with Tommy before he steps forward. "My fellow people, thank you for coming here to watch a historical moment. The passing over of the presidency for the first election of L'Manberg" he says

"-I have with me the results of the four parties" he announces as he fiddles with the paper in his hands. "POG2020, SWAG2020, COCONUT2020, SHCLATT2020" he continues and then pauses, sparing a glance at the fox hybrid on his right. his attention quickly goes back to the crowd.

"i have- i have with me, in my possession the winners and by what percentage." he says, making everyone in the crowd quiet down, eager to hear. he then announces the fraud votes of COCONUT2020.