Wattpad Original
There are 24 more free parts

【06】Feeling Generous

Ulrik

I was still trapped by the depth of her gaze when I reached my destination, so I witnessed the way it darkened when I ran my tongue over her glistening entrance. Starved for her sweet taste, I lapped at her until the wetness was gone, smiling at the way I could feel her thighs tremble under my hands. She was so fucking reactive, so sensitive to my touch... it made me never want to stop.

The link of our eyes was broken when I moved to her perky little clit, sucking on it hard enough to make her head fall back with a sigh. With my lips surrounding it and maintaining a soft suction, I flicked my tongue over the smooth surface of it, alternating the pattern often enough that she never knew what would come next. I could feel it pulse, and I knew that if I moved back enough to glimpse down, I would also see her pussy clench.

My hands slid from her thighs to her ass, to beyond the tights and the garters, where her bare skin was soft and warm. I pulled her closer to the edge of the desk, so the angle was better for my own comfort. Hours. I could spend hours doing exactly this, and then I'd beg for more.

When I increased the pressure of my tongue on her swollen clit, she moaned my name in a raspy, breathy way that made me reconsider this. Maybe I should use the little time we had to fuck her instead, as I'd head back upstairs with a severe case of blueballs otherwise. I even had a condom in my pocket—a precaution I'd taken upon getting ready. However, that would mean letting go of her taste, and I wasn't ready for that yet.

Her thighs quivered by my sides, betraying how fast she was climbing, so I released her to draw wide circles around her aching nub instead and slow things down. But she was a demanding woman, and she never failed to ask for the pleasure I owed her. Leaning back on one elbow, she sent a hand in my hair and clasped it, making electric shivers crawl from my scalp to down my spine. Like the greedy thing she was, she tried to pull me where she needed me, but I resisted.

Instead, I lowered to run my tongue along her slit, where more wetness had gathered. When I pushed it inside her, I reveled in the way her insides quiverer. Her legs spread wider, her hips slowly rolling in a voluptuous way. It was as though everything in her was built to drive me mad with want, her natural sensuality one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

Having in mind to savor her like the fine woman she was, I leisurely licked and kissed every inch of her cunt, suckling on her labia, feasting on her taste, feeding on her sighs.

"Ulrik," she begged again, using her feet on the armrests of the chair to shove herself harder onto me.

"You want to come, Mila?"

"You know I do..." Her grip on my hair tightened, sending a spark of pain that transformed into a delightful sensation. When I didn't show any haste to comply, she groaned with frustration. "You're fucking insufferable."

I chuckled low, my breath fanning across her core. How could she be so starved when I'd given her so many orgasms in the past twenty-four hours? But then, here I was, bricked up and ready to have her again, as I'd I hadn't been ejaculating enough cum to fill a small glass in that same timeframe.

We were just that insatiable when it came to one another.

"You're too fucking greedy for your own good," I told her, drawing a slow circle right around her clit. "It hasn't even been five minutes."

"That's four too many."

Thinking this could become a teachable moment, I contained my smile and changed tactics. She arched against the desk when I wrapped my lips around her pulsing bud again and moaned when my tongue swept across it. I gave her exactly what she'd wanted, pressing two fingers on her pulsing entrance. They slid inside her with ease, her walls slick with wetness, relaxed and welcoming.