Wattpad Original
There are 23 more free parts

【07】The Conference Call

That man... That fucking, teasing, infuriating, domineering man...

With my knees pressed together, I wriggled on my chair for the tenth time in the past five minutes. Between my legs, my clit kept pulsing with every beat of my heart, restless and needy. I wasn't used to being teased like this, to being edged and denied. In all truth, I wasn't even the kind to do it to a man either. I was too impatient for those games. I didn't handle waiting too well.

A groan rumbled in my throat as I reread the same line again. I'd been stuck on this paragraph for a solid minute, and I still hadn't processed any of it. How could I focus, when all I could think of was Ulrik's handsome face between my legs, this agile tongue pleasuring me, his intense eyes looking up into mine as he did? I could still feel his fingers pumping in and out of me, pressing exactly where it felt so damn good.

Ugh, he was such a dick for leaving me hanging like this. My afternoon was now ruined, my mind too clogged to keep working. Unless I finally got what I needed. Which I didn't need him for, did I? I was a big girl, and my pleasure was my own. I'd always been great at taking care of it myself.

Since it was my only chance to get more work done this afternoon, I pushed the chair back a little with a sigh. I threw away the gloves and slipped my fingers under the hem of my form-fitting skirt. For the second time, the now wrinkled fabric ended up bunched at my waist, baring my lower half. My underwear was still with him, leaving me exposed to the regulated air of the room. Between the racy lingerie and the business clothes, I felt sexy as hell. How could he pass on this? How could he not have gone feral with want?

A little offended, I grabbed my phone and opened my conversation with him. The app we used was renowned for how safe their encrypted messages were, so I didn't hesitate too long before opening the camera. Maybe my horniness was making me a little unhinged, because how I acted next was as close to insanity as I'd ever been.

With a leg hooked over the armrest of my chair, I posed in a sultry way and angled the phone up. It wasn't good enough, so I made some adjustments, unbuttoning enough of my silk blouse to expose the assorted bra underneath it, and undoing my casual bun so my hair was resting in waves over my shoulder. I hadn't taken that many sexy pics in my life, but enough to know what worked best and how to get it right.

This time, when I looked at the result on my screen, I smiled coyly at it. That ought to make him regret leaving me high and dry as he'd done. I snapped a picture, leaving most of my face out of it and arching my back slightly. For now, I didn't show him everything, stopping just above my curly mound. All he had was my tousled state, from my lips to below my garter belt, with my silk shirt opened and my bra exposed. But he knew my thong was in his pocket, so he'd know exactly how bare I was outside of the shot. Since it was mild enough, I didn't hesitate too much before hitting Send.

Looking at it with unmasked pride, I sat back in the chair and waited, chewing on my lower lip to contain my smile. I watched as the "received" icon appeared, and then how it changed to "seen" a few seconds later. My fingers trailed a soft path down my neck, following my collarbone, then down the red lace of my bra, delicately caressing the smooth inner curve of my breast. Shivers spread inside me when I saw him typing, my grin widening. I could be a tease, too. I could drive him mad.

His text came in, and I almost giggled with excitement. Mila, what are you doing?

Teaching you a lesson in return, I replied one handed. Then, I pushed the lace of my bra to the side and snapped another picture, shamelessly sending him my nipple. I was so lost in this, I didn't even stop to consider if any of it was a good idea.

I could almost visualize him trying to keep a straight face during his conference call, doing his best to not let his arousal show. Because even if I had a lot more to learn about this man, his desire for me was impossible to doubt. He wanted me as much as I wanted him, and these pictures ought to drive him mad.