Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

【17】Almost There

My hand in Ulrik's slacks became amorous again, grazing and teasing his length, and while I focused on him, he hastily lowered his pants to free himself. He sent me an amused glance when I fished out a condom from the side of my bra.

"You came prepared," he humored.

"With you? Always."

"You're the wild card, love. Not me."

I grinned, taking this as a compliment, and tore the silver packet open with my teeth. He moaned when I rolled it down his thick girth, his eyes watching me work. As soon as I was done, he pulled my dress up, exposing the narrow thong that covered my intimacy. I was the one tugging it to the side and aligning his tip to my entrance.

I was soaked—from the dancing earlier and the kissing—so I didn't bother with foreplays beyond sliding the plump head over my clit a couple of times. His hands at my hips tightened as I slowly impaled myself on his length. Shit, even with how aroused I was, I struggled to take it all at once. An inch or so remained out of me when I lowered, so I rose and tried again.

"Fy faen..." he cursed, his head falling back on the couch's rest.

"Du kan ta det," I breathily replied. You can take it...

His low chuckle turned into a growl when I finally managed to fit him whole inside me. Maintaining the up-and-down momentum of my hips, I leaned forward to reclaim his lips while my hands tremblingly undid the buttons of his dark shirt. His own hands reached for my behind, which he lifted along with my moves to help with the fast cadence. We might have been isolated in this alcove, but this wasn't a place for anything more than a quickie.

"Fuck, you feel good," I moaned, spreading his shirt wide open to feast on the sight of him. I'd never get over his tattoos and the muscles beneath.

I fucked him with intensity, containing my moans in favor of heavy sighs. His eyes were dark with want, and they turned an even deeper shade of blue when he pulled the straps of my dress down to expose my bra. He tugged on the sheer black lace as well, and my breasts were now free, dangling with my ups and downs.

Ulrik's hand rose to cup the left one, fondling it with earnest. "Ah, fuck," I moaned when he pinched the pebbled tip of it.

Pleasure was building in my pit, my walls stretched by his imposing size every time I impaled myself on him. Below me, I could feel his belt buckle dig into my skin when I lowered, and the ambient sounds kept reminding me that we were only separated from the world by fabric.

As I looked down at him, still writhing and bouncing on his lap, I forgot about everything else. It didn't matter if he had secrets. Everything about him was superior in every possible way, and such a thing had to come at a price. He couldn't be that perfect, and if his mysterious ways were his flaw, then I'd accept them. I was getting so much in comparison.

He ripped his gaze away from mine and leaned forward to catch a swaying nipple in his mouth. A moan with his name on it flew past my lips as I tangled a hand in his lush hair, pulling him closer. He sucked, nibbled, and licked the taut tip, sending jolts and shivers of pure pleasure right to my core. It was all so overwhelming—his dick inside me, his deft tongue, his hand teasing the other nipple, the fact that we could be caught at any moment... So, when he slithered a hand between us to draw small circles over my clit, I shattered.

My orgasm took me by surprise, unexpectedly early and strong, and I barely managed to hold back a soft cry as it ran through me like lightning. Ulrik held me tightly as I quivered on top of him, my walls pulsing around him.

The climax left me weak in the legs, panting as the waves of bliss slowly receded. Everything since we'd left the apartment earlier had led to this, from the car ride to the dance. Even the time I'd spent alone had contributed to this explosion, as it had built up my frustration and need for him.