Chapter 2 :- The trio II

"Kya yaar Ritesh, you are late. I was waiting for you. I thought you would be at my place with Manav and now we are late for college." (What is this?)

"Yeah yeah! I am sorry Ki (Kiara) but Maa ne rok liya tha. Unhe tumhe kuch dena tha." (Mom wanted to give you something, that's why she told me to wait.)

"What? What is it? Give me now."
"Manav look at her. She is really a kid. Can't even wait."
"That's true. She is really a kid."
"Okay so these are some laddoos for you both." ( Laddoo :-Indian sweet.)

"Wow you are the best Ritesh! Aunty ko thank you bol dena !" (Say thanks to aunty.)
"Thank you mere bhai"
(Thank you my brother.)

"Yes sure. She gave you these for being the topper."
"Phir toh call karke thanks kahungi." (Then I will call her personally.)

"Sach mein you are always one of the rankers. I and Ritesh are proud of you."
(It's true.)

"This is our last year of college and we have to ace this. Papa wants me to go to the UK for higher studies. But I am not sure."
"Uncle ji is thinking for your future. You should go. But now don't stress yourself. There is still a whole year left. Tell her Manav."

"Ki, you decide what to do. If you want to go then you go ahead but if you don't want to then it's totally up to you."
"Yeah I will Manav. I will think about it."

"But, even if I go to the UK we are going to be in touch with each other. No matter what. Our trio should stay till the end."
"Of Course! Yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai?"

If you like the trio please hit like. And follow for reading the story.