Chapter 11: Hiding our feelings.

After taking a deep breath I caressed Kiara's hair and said, "Ki, it's okay, somethings are not in our hands. We can't control everything right?"

"I know but my heart isn't just ready to accept it. I just hope no one gets to experience what I am facing right now."
She replied pulling herself out from the hug.
"If he is happy then his happiness is my happiness."
"I'll leave now. Just stay calm. See you tomorrow."

At Singhania Mansion
[While walking in his room restlessly Manav thought of how sad it is for Kiara to face the whole scene. He thought of all the good times the three of them spent. The times he watched Kiara with the love that he has for her. Thinking this he finally decides to hide his feelings till the right time comes.]

Next day
Kiara !… Kiara! [I heard Ritesh calling me so I quickly plugged in my earphones.]
"Ki, yaar kahan dhyan hai tera? Kab se bula raha hoon." Ritesh says this, catching his breath.
(Where are you lost? I was calling you for a long time.)
"Haa yaar Kiara Ritesh tujhe kab se bula raha tha."
(Yeah, Ritesh was actually calling you from behind for a long time.)
"Sorry, I had my earphones on. What is it that you want to say?"
"Ki, I and Ritesh are in love with each other."

Kiara's heart clenched when she heard those words but managed to smile and said,"Wow that is amazing! Kriti, that means you lied to me when I asked you about this during our trip. You denied that you guys were a thing."

"You lied to her? You didn't tell her even when she asked you ? I know you wanted to keep it a secret but you could have at least told Kiara when she confronted you." Ritesh said being disappointed.

"Ritesh, please it's okay, maybe she didn't want to tell us before asking you about it." 
"Oh that's rubbish. I wanted to tell you guys from the first day. She said to keep it a secret then why would she think of asking me about it?" Ritesh said being angry.
"Ritesh please, don't be angry now. I am sorry."
"Yeah I don't want my friends fighting with each other. Especially when they are a couple."

"Have you guys seen Manav today?"
"No, we thought he was with you."
"I think he didn't come today."

At night
Ding dong !
Kiara ran and opened the door being scared as it was late at night.
"Happy Birthday Ki !!!!!" She heard him scream and wished her with a cake and some balloons in his hands.