Caught By A Fox (Asylum era) 💥

One day, the band KISS were doing rehearsals for their Asylum tour, as the first concert was to begin in just a week.

Paul was watching Suzy, who was Eric Carr's girlfriend.

He was getting rather clingy with her.

Which was a big no.

During one of their much-needed breaks, the Starchild decided to make his move.

The Fox had decided to take advantage of the time they had, and use the bathroom.

"Paul, stop that. I adore you as the KISS frontman, but I'm already—-mmmm"!

The frontman had Suzy in his arms and they were making out heavily.

"Get a room, you two"!

Bruce Kulick pretended to vomit about what he was seeing, and this made Gene chuckle.

Paul just smiled at them before carrying Suzy bridal-style to the band's storage closet, which surprisingly had plenty of room for a "quickie".

(See what I did there? 😉)

"Ohh baby, you pull the trigger of my love gun"!

Paul could his feel his cock hardening as he made-out with the Fox's girlfriend.

At that moment, things were about to get really heated.

Until somebody opened the door.

Paul looked up and expected it to be one of the crew members of the band.

But oh boy, he was wrong.

"WHAT THE FUCK PAUL"?!

Eric Carr's fluffy fox tail sprouted from his bushy ass and then his inner beast transformed.

I happened to hear screaming and so, I decided to go take a look.

Seeing Eric Carr angry in his fox form turned Suzy on.

"Sweet Detroit Rock City..."

She mumbled out loud, watching her drummer.

Paul tried to talk his way out of it.

But nope.

The Fox wasn't having it.

"You took advantage of my vixen! I'm gonna kick your ass...FOX-STYLE"!

He growled, barring his sharp apex predator teeth.

I took the opportunity to record the scene with the expensive KISS-camera that Gene had bought.

"OWWW! Eric! Get off me"!

There was lots of cursing and screaming as the Fox went on to teach the Starchild a very strict lesson about what not to do when a woman like Suzy is already taken by the fourth member of KISS.

After a while, the frontman was left with bruises and scratch marks all over his entire body.

And his fabulous hair was a complete mess.

"You mother-fucker...".

Paul glared at the Fox and then lunged at him.

But he didn't get a chance to do that. 

"Paul, no"!

Bruce and Gene proceeded to pull the very-pissed-off Starchild away from a wild Fox, who was taking his vixen away to the dressing room.

I was laughing at Paul as he was trying to care for his injuries using a first-aid kit.

"I am so gonna tell Vinnie Vincent about this! He's in for a good laugh once he hears about his ex-bandmate getting his ass kicked by a very angry Fox".

I snickered, and turn Paul looked up at me.

"Turn that goddamn camera off! I don't want the fans to see me like this"!

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"No way hose"!

I stuck out my tongue at him, then ran off laughing.

After recording some more footage for a little while longer, I saved the video and then took it back to show it to Vinnie.

He did think it was funny.

And so did a few KISS fans.