❝𝐨𝐧𝐞❞

❝[𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬❞
-❝𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩]❞

・❥・

your boyfriend showed up to your house a few hours later like he said he was going to. he had knocked on your bedroom door and came in, smiling at you. his snake-like eyes practically stared into your soul. you stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"hi, baby," he said with another smile.

"hi, daishou," you replied, smiling back at him. "i'm glad you're coming to this party. i don't know if i would have been able to get through it without you."

"ou, you would have been fine. to be honest, i'm mostly going for you but also because i want to see the look on kuroo's face when i show up."

you laughed. "always starting unnecessary drama with him. what is it between you two, anyway?"

"stupid little high school stuff. it's not important."

what you didn't know is kuroo has always had a crush on you. when daishou wound up dating you, kuroo was absolutely furious. he's always had beef with daishou, and this was just the cherry on top. kuroo despised every second of it.

"okay weirdo. let me finish getting ready and we'll go collect the rest of the group and head out." you gave daishou a kiss and finished your hair and makeup. you were already in your dress, you just needed the finishing touches.

you and daishou walked out of your room, seeing akaashi, lucy, and kiyoko already waiting for you. "daichi's coming to pick us up, he doesn't drink so he'll be the designated driver tonight," kiyoko told you, waiting for a call from tanaka to say they were here.

"oh, they're here," lucy said, looking out the window. tanaka had called kiyoko right after, and you all headed out to daichi's car. you sat with daishou and akaashi was on your other side.

daichi drove off to a nearby frat house and you all got out and headed inside. you stayed by akaashi, which daishou went off to talk to some old friends.

you and akaashi sat down on a nearby couch, and bokuto and kuroo came over to join you guys. "akaashi!" bokuto called, drink already in his hand. you laughed, and akaashi mentally sighed.

"hi, bo," akaashi replied. bokuto handed akaashi his drink and made him try it. akaashi did and grimaced. "that's revolting, bo. what even is it?"

"you know, i'm not really sure. nishinoya made it for me. oh! they're playing beer pong. come on, akaashi, please be my partner!" bokuto grabbed akaashi's wrist and dragged him off in the crowd. it was just you and kuroo now. he sat next to you om the couch and you sighed.

"you know, it doesn't really seem like akaashi is big on bokuto anymore," you pointed out. kuroo nodded.

"something happened between them a few months ago, and akaashi hasn't really been too fond of bokuto," kuroo explained.

"what happened, do you know?"

kuroo shook his head. "i have no idea, nobody really said anything about it so i don't know. you can always ask akaashi later."

"true. anyway, i wondered where my boyfriend ended up."

"you mean that pisshead, daishou? he's probably out playing beer pong with some other people." kuroo sulked at the mention of your boyfriend, and he crossed his arms over his chest. "he bothers me. he doesn't seem like a very good guy for you."

you looked at kuroo and raised an eyebrow at him. "and what do you know about people who are good for me?"

"[name], i've been friends with you for years ans you've always gotten screwed over by stupid guys who don't realize you're worth more than you make yourself out to be."

"whatever, kuroo. you don't even know much about me."

"no, but i pay attention. i see how you act, and you make yourself seem less than you're worrh. he's not good for you-."

"guys, i hate to intterupt, but," bokuto interrupted, setting his drink down on a table. he sat down in front of you. "but i accidentally walked into a room and saw daishou sleeping with another girl."

you stared at bokuto in shock. "you're wrong!" you spat. "you are both trying to jeopardize my relationship because you don't like him!" you stood up, ready to walk off, until akaashi stopped you and pulled you in for a hug.

"he's not lying. we were trying to find the bathroom so bokuto could go pee, and we accidentally walked in on daishou sleeping with his ex, mika," akaashi told you. you just stood in shock because you knew akaashi wouldn't lie to you.

"[name], i'm so sorry. i wasn't going to tell you but akaashi told me to," bokuto explained, trying not to sound stupid. kuroo looked at your state, and left to go find daishou. he was about to kick some ass.

"i want to go home," you told akaashi sternly. "i don't want to be here anymore."

akaashi nodded and called an uber for you two. he texted kiyoko and the rest of the group that you were leaving, and bokuto came along with you.

the uber back to your house was silent. you didn't want to talk about anything. you just wanted to go to bed and cry. you thought about what kuroo said. maybe he was right, maybe you did need to think about your worth.

AUTHORS NOTE:listen yall, daishou was only important for this chapter so dw, he won't be in it anymore

AUTHORS NOTE:
listen yall, daishou was only important for this chapter so dw, he won't be in it anymore