❝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧❞

❝𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯❞

・❥・

four months later

i paced back and forth of the bridal suite and stared at the wall. i couldn't do this without [name], she's my savior. i needed her up here but it was too late to ask. i blew it, and i needed her here the most.

lucy grabbed my arm and looked at me. "min, its going to be okay. we can do this. don't get cold feet," she said, attempting to reassure me.

"call [name]," i demanded. it came out a little meaner than i wanted it to. "please."

kiyoko pulled out her phone and dialed [name]'s number as fast as she could. "she'll be here in 10 minute. she has to get her dress from her hotel room and then she'll be here," kiyoko told me. i let out a sigh of relief. i loved my girls but i needed [name] here pronto.

the door opened and [name] walked in. i gave her a hug and apologized, and she accepted my apology. "i just- i couldn't do this without you. i needed you here. i trust lucy and stuff but i needed to here to help me with everything. i feel like so much is going wrong and we still have hours until the actual wedding," i explained, tears of stress welling in my eyes.

"listen, breathe. nothing is going to go wrong. the makeup artist is going to be here soon, and you need a nice, clean, tear free face. no tears until after the wedding, okay? the haor stylist will also be here shortly. we will figure things out as they go. where's your mom? i'll have her do a few laps around to make sure everything looks good," she said to me, calming me down instantly. i don't know how she does it, but i swear she's magic or something.

i relax my body and the girls and i sit around in a little circle at the table and start talking over a small breakfast we decided to plan. it was just us, we pretended like the stress of the wedding wasn't real. we didn't even talk about it, we just talked about other things, and i loved it.

a few minutes aftwr we all finished breakfast, the makeup artist and the hairstylist were here. kiyoko started, then lucy, then [name], then me. we all did roughly the same makeup look, mine more glammed up than theirs.

the hair was all different, however. the only rule i had for that was i wanted it to be a half-up, half-down style. the hairstylist definitely did her job because damn everyone's hair looked amazing, and it took only two hours for each girl's hair. incredible.

after we were all done. the hairstylist and the makeup artist left, leaving us together alone once more. we sat back down at the table and began talking again.

"min, what're you guys going to do after?" [name] asked with a giggle. "actually, i know the answer to that."

"you're damn right you do."

・❥・

i let out a sigh and grabbed my bouquet of flowers. [name] fixed my dress and veil, then took her place in line ahead of me. my dad stood next to me, smiling. "you look great, dear," he said to me. i smiled.

"thanks, dad," i replied, watching as the doors opened to let out my bridesmaids. [name] went first and walked with tsukishima's friend, yamaguchi. then kiyoko went and walked with kuroo, and then lucy walked with tsukishima's brother. then it was my turn.

tsukishima stood there, watching the scene unfold. i smiled to myself, and walked down the aisle with my dad. i noticed tsukishima's eyes get glossy, and my smile got brighter.

my dad and i walked down the aisle and i joined tsukishima on the platform and looked at my girls behind me. they were excited for me, and i was just as excited for myself.

the minister began, leading the ceremony through until the vows. tsukishima started with his vows, and i finished with my own vows. i handed my bouquet to [name] and watched the ring bearer bring up the rings.

tsukishima grabbed mine and olaced it onto my finger gently. i did the same with his ring and we smiled at each other. when the minister told us we could kiss, we wasted no time and pulled each other in for a kiss, hearing hoops and hollers from our friends behind us.

we pulled away and walked down the aisle holding hands, toward the reception. the groomsmen and bridesmaids followed closely behind, and when i turned to look, kuroo was whispering something into [name]'s ear. i just smiled and laughed.

the reception started off with speeches, and i covered my face when it was [name]'s turn, knowing exactly how this would go. she got up to the microphone and coughed, looking down at her phone.

"i met min when i was a freshman in college, she ended up being in the same class as me and she sat next to me. we pretty much hit it off right away. we would always talk about boys and stupid little things that didn't matter. when she saw tsukishima walk into one of our classes together, i swear she almost fainted. she said, and i quote, 'oh. my. god.' and she grabbed my arm about as tightly as she could. her next words were, 'i'm going to marry that man'." my face went beet red as [name] continued on.

"she spent the next six months talking to me about how cute he was and trying to figure out how to ask him on a date. i gave her ideas, but she shot every single one down, saying she needed something that would stick with him, and make him remember her and take her seriously. so, what did we do? we made him a fucking sign. a sign about volleyball, saying, 'want to hit up a date with me? i'd really dig it if you did.' yes, we were that cheesy. but he absolutely loved it, and said yes. so, here we are. min ended up marrying the man she saw in our class together, and i couldn't be happier for her. i love you, min, and i guess you, too, tsukishima." [name] finished her speech and sat back down. i glared at her.

"you did not have to bring that stuff up," i whispered. she just laughed.

"of course i did, its funny. everyone laughed," she replied, taking a bite of the food that was in front of her. "plus it was important. the people have to know how you and tsukishima came to be."

i rolled my eyes and just laughed. "don't even start with me, bro."

"yeah, yeah, just enjoy your reception."

AUTHORS NOTE: this chapter is obviously dedicated to yebbjejiussh and her obsession with tsukishima

AUTHORS NOTE:
this chapter is obviously dedicated to yebbjejiussh and her obsession with tsukishima. love her very mucb 🫶🏻