❝𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞❞

you sat down on your coach and your cat climbed up onto your lap, instantly purring and laying down. he was an attention whore and always needed attention from someone. whether it be you or your friends, he needed attention. you scratched his head and laughed. you turned on the tv to play some music while you waited for your friends to come over.

"hi, babe," kiyoko said, laying down on the couch next to you. she couldn't put her head in your lap like normal because [cat's name] was in her way. luckily he got up once the front door opened and left the room. kiyoko laid her head on your lap and your friends came to join you two on the couch.

"ugh," min sat down with a sigh. she rested her head on your shoulder. you looked at her, fingers combing through kiyoko's soft black hair.

"what's with the heavy sigh, min?" akaashi asked, sitting down in front of you on the floor. he turned to face min.

"kei's being stupid again. i love him to the moon and back, hence why we got married, but sometimes he just pisses me off."

"what'd he do this time?" lucy asked, used to min complaining about tsukishima. she just laid on the couch, head facing the other end of the couch then where you all were sitting.

"well, nothing big. he just got home late and we had made some small plans to do after he got home but he ended up having to work late and i don't know it just pissed me off."

"this might be harsh, and don't get mad at me, but do you ever think you guys rushed into the engagement ? i mean, you're both super young with your whole lives in front of you," kiyoko asked min, taking her glasses off.

"i don't think so. we got engaged because we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together. we've only been engaged a few months but these past few months have been the best months of my life. i love waking up with him next to me, being able to say good morning after a long night of sex."

"okay, didn't need to know that," akaashi groaned, scrunching his face in disgust. "we're happy for you, min. no matter what. we support whatever decisions you make. we'll tell you if it may not be the right one, but we'll support you."

"akaashi, just because you're gay doesn't mean i can't tell you all the juicy details between kei and me," min laughed, poking akaashi's cheek. "plus, i think you have a little crush on bokuto."

"maybe i do, maybe i don't. but i would never be able to do anything about it. i worry about him when he gets drunk. sometimes i wonder how kuroo can even put up with it. i think bokuto would drive me crazy when he's drunk."

"fair enough. i can handle ryu when he's drunk but that's only because i'm a little tipsy and i like that stuff. but when i'm not tipsy, he's a handful," kiyoko added.

"kiyoko, my love, you're more than tipsy. i've been there when you get drunk. trust me, you're more than tipsy," you laughed. everyone laughed with you because you blatantly stated the obvious.

"hush."

lucy sat up, scanning the room. "where's the remote? i wanna put on my playlist," she asked. you tossed her the remote and she put on her playlist, smiling. "much better. no hate to you or anything, babe, you just have terrible music taste."

"you have terrible fashion taste," you spat back jokingly. you really couldn't say much about lucy's fashion taste considering you were in a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.