❝𝐭𝐞𝐧❞

❝𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯❞

❝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬❞

・❥・

i watched her get down on her knees and unzip my pants. i was already hard from just kissing her, so she didn't have to do much work there. i helped her pull down my jeans and they pooled around my ankles.

she palmed my dick through my boxers and i let out a sigh of pleasure. she looked up at me and smiled. she was beautiful and i almost came on the spot from her just looking up at me. i slid my boxers down and tossed them and my jeans to the side.

she took my dick in her hands and pumped it a few times, then she began to lick the tip and swirl her tongue around it. fuck. "[name], you don't have to-"

"i want to," she said before she put my dick in her mouth. she bobbed her head back and forth and my first instinct was to put my hand on the back of her head and let out a small moan.

"holy fuck," i moaned, watching her suck my dick. she swirled her tongue around my dick some more and i about lost it right then and there. "holy shit," i managed to get out between breaths.

she looked up at me with her beautiful [eye color] eyes and my body jolted, telling both her and i that i was close. "fuck, i'm gonna come-" before i managed to get my sentence out fully, she quickened her pace and i came in her mouth. she pulled away, swallowing every last bit. she looked up at me and opened her mouth, showing me that it was gone. and i was hard again, just from that.

"come here," i muttered, grabbing her chin gently to pull her up to me. i kissed her with more hunger than before. our tongues met and it felt like the whole world around me exploded. i heard her let out a soft moan, and i tapped her thigh for her to jump into my arms. she did.

i held her up, placing her gently on the bed without breaking the kiss. i pulled away to take my shirt off and i watched her eyes scan my entire body with lust. "it's about time to get you out of these clothes, huh?" i joked. "may i?"

she nodded eagerly, looking up at me. "please," she whispered. i smirked.

"you're going to have to wait, pretty girl. i'm going to take my time with you." i pulled off her shirt and her pants, seeing her underwear damp with arousal. i took them off her quickly and gently rubbed her clit, causing her to jolt with pleasure.

i dipped my head between her legs, smirking to myself. i pressed my tongue flat against her clit and licked it gently, earning a small moan from her. i slipped a finger inside her and curled up, watching as her back arched off the bed. "be quiet, pretty girl, or someone will hear us," i told her, pumping my finger in and out of her. "you don't want someone to hear, do you?"

she shook her head, eyes locked on mine. i returned my tongue back to her clit, still pumping my finger in and out of her. she covered her mouth to stifle her moans as i quickened the pace with my fingers. i wanted to devour her, but i wanted to take my time because this was our first time fucking.

i watched her come undone, coming on my finger. i continued licking her clit as she rode out her high and i pulled my finger out, locking eyes with her. i licked my finger clean. "you taste so good, baby girl," i said, watching her turn her red face away in embarrassment. "turn over on your stomach."

she did as she was told and i smiled. i placed a gentle kiss on her back as i slowly slid into her, giving her time to adjust to my size. i took my time, going in slowly so i didn't hurt her. when i bottomed out inside her, her back arched in pleasure. i took that as my sign that she was ready.

i started my thrusts out slow, still not wanting to hurt her. she attempted to push herself back against me to quicken the pace but i held her in place, wanting to savour this moment forever. i began to move faster, trying to think of random things to keep me from coming. she felt so good wrapped around my dick.

"kuroo, faster- please," she whispered. i smirked and picked up my pace. she shoved her head into a pillow to muffle her moans, but the slapping of our skin would definitely give us away. i didn't care anymore. she was all i ever wanted, all i ever needed.

i was close, i could feel it. i could feel her growing close because she kept clenching around my dick. i sped up my oace even more, thrusting in and out quickly. i could tell that it was driving her crazy that she couldn't look at me, but i didn't care. i was too in the moment to care.

i reached my hand around to rub circles on her clit. "i'm gonna come," she whispered, letting out a soft moan of my name. i continued thrusting, feeling her clench around my dick. i helped her ride out her own high, and then pulled out. i pumped my dick, letting out the spurts of my own come fall on her back. once i finished, she collapsed onto her bed, breathing heavily.

i grabbed a towel from the bathroom and cleaned her up. i laid down next to her, pulling the blanket up over both of us. she cuddling into my side, not saying anything. i didn't want her to. i didn't want to deal with the consequences that may come with this. i wasn't ready for that yet.

i heard her breathing slow down and i knew she was asleep. i just ran my fingers through her hair and stared up at the ceiling.

AUTHORS NOTEthis is the only smut chapter there is in this book

AUTHORS NOTE
this is the only smut chapter there is in this book. its more of a romance book than a smut book. sorry yall