NIGHT 1.

You were in the office with your new found flashlight, just looking around.
The office was small. A desk being infront of you, with a small laptop and fan ontop.
Behind you was the door you came in from, it leading out to the long hallway. If it needed to be shut, there was a button right beside it to do so.
Above you was a vent. It being open. Probably left like that from an engineer who was working on it.
And that was pretty much it for the office.

"This place is phenomenal.."
"Wonder what the laptop does."

With your curiousity peaked, you walked up to the laptop. Turning it on to reveal a full scale map of the facility with a list of cameras inbetween.

"Woah cool!!"
"That voice hasn't said anything yet..maybe I don't have any tasks for today?"

It was 1 AM anyway. So you doubted you would get any tasks. Besides it's your first night. This is the perfect time to learn the layout and be efficient when the tasks do roll in.

"Hope they won't mind me sleeping down here.."
"Ehh..I can probably pull an all nighter."
"Anyway, I should maybe explore..the food court?"
"Hmm..or..I can check out more rooms!! There's other hallways outside this one anyway."

"Well, bye bye office!"

You said, walking out. You still had a few hours before the lights went out so exploring while they were on was definitely the best idea.

After walking for a good few minutes, you finally exited the office hallway.
Getting your bearings, you decided to head into "Storage."

"They have even more rooms for storage?.."
"I thought those shelves at the entrance were enough...some were even empty so this makes even less sense."

You continued walking, clutching your flashlight with your right hand and sometimes checking the watch on your other arm.

"Maybe this is where they keep the animatronics? Didn't see them when I walked in. Would make sense as they're expensive and they're the whole reason I'm down here."

"Gee, I talk to myself a lot.."

You chuckled to yourself, before entering the storage room.
It was brightly lit up as all the other rooms, boxes and boxes stacked everywhere.

But eventually, you spotted them.
Each laid out in a little line together.
Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy.
But they were all in terrible condition.

Freddy had his jaw broken, it hanging down his mouth. He had also lost his hat along with some parts of his suit near his leg and arm. His endo showing.

Bonnie had no face. His jaw halfway gone. One of his ears were ripped off. Along with one arm of his being gone while the other was still there though only the skeleton of it could be seen. He had also lost a foot.

Chica was the most broken. Along with having no hands, she had no legs. Her face and jaw were completely busted up. Even an eye missing.

Foxy somehow was the least damaged. He had only lost his hand for the most part. Everything else like his hook was fine. Though his body itself was fractured a bit.

"Jeez..poor guys.."
"I should probably leave..even if I feel bad for them they creep me the hell out."

You left as quickly as you entered. Deciding to go back to the office.
You looked at your watch as you walked back. It was around 1:40.