DAY 3.

You finished watching the tape, disturbed from what you had seen.

"Jesus.."
"Poor guy.."
"So I'm not the only one who's heard his music box..well my experience with it sounded way more broken."

You sat up from the chair, looking around. You were in a room with a tv on the table, as well as the VHS player that was next to it.

"Wonder why they had a room like this..Maybe entertainment if you got bored?"
"I don't really need this tape anymore so.."
"Ehh...I'll still keep it as evidence. Just in case I decide to absolutely sue this company."

You walked out of the room, it was near the food court for some reason. Unlabeled and hidden away.

You checked your watch, 6:47.

"Probably gonna get the tasks when it's 7 AM. Pretty sure that's when he activated last time?"

And so, you waited near the elevator. Waiting for time to hit 7 AM.
Sure enough, when it did HandUnit activated again.

"Congratulations on surviving your second night, employee!"

"So you know they're trying to kill me? Cuz you said 'on surviving.'"

"Now, today's task are simple. You only need to refuel the generators that are low on fuel."

"Yeah..I was gonna do that anyway."

"All the stuff you'll need is in the storage room."
"Good luck employee! We hope we see you tomorrow."

It deactivated again.
You sighed.

"Of course it ignores me again."

You began your walk to the storage room, you could check on the animatronics too in there at least.

"I hate this job man.."

Reaching the storage room, you looked around for fuel cans. Picking them up once finding them.
With both your hands full, you decided to keep the flashlight in your pocket.

"Jeez..these things are heavy.."

You walked past the toylike animatronics you found yesterday, not noticing the thing from the vents now being next to them.
Still activated.

You pushed the storage room door open with your leg, now walking to the generators room.

Soon after you reached the generators that powered your room at night. Refueling them.

"There we go!"
"Ow..my back hurts."
"At least that should be another problem gone."

You then remembered yesterday's encounter in the vents.

"Oh shit.."
"My office isn't that safe anymore..."
"That thing can jump down into it..and what if it does while I'm sleeping?!"

"Gonna need to only reserve the sleeping to the morning I guess."

Now you walked back to your room, stretching a bit on the way.

"Can finally get some actual good sleep-"

But you then stopped on the way, hearing..garbled radio noises?