part 1 ig angsty :)

Akutagawa and atsushi are kind of frenemies, and the six months haven't past yet.
They are at atsushi' s house right now just hanging out.
"AN:Akutagawa..?"
"RA:Yes? " akutagawa says as he seems to be confused on what the weretiger would want
"AN:Why did you save me..? You know.. That one day?" Atsushi looked at akutagawa waiting for an answer
"RAYou know the reason weretiger."
"AN:I think I do.. I just wanna know if Im right.. " akutagawa looks at atsushi emotionlessly "RA:is it really that important?"
"AN:to me... Yes..it is.... Please tell me Akutagawa.. "
Atsushi said that very desperately while looking into akutagawas eyes as his are shining. Akutagawa looks at him back and says."RA:Okay.. You know what? Lets just say the reasons at the same time so it's a bit even, okay?" "AN:Okay.. 3.. 2... 1-"
"RN:Dazai-san told me too.. "
"AN:I lov-"
Atsushi gets cut off and looks at Akutagawa as if he knew he would say this.

      "RA:Jinko? What did you say? I didn't hear you..?" Atsushi looks akutagawa dead in the eye, his voice is shaking as if he's about to cry.
"AN:N-nothing.. Nothing you need to worry about.. Now..-"
"RA:No. Jinko.. Tell me what you were gonna say. Now."
"AN:What? No.. I said what you said, Dazai told you too.."
Akutagawa seemed to be getting angry because he Stood up from sitting down. "RA:Am I going to force you?"
"AN:W-What?! N-no!-"
"RA: just tell me.. "
"AN: Just leave! Go! Leave me alone!"
Atsushi's voice is shaky as it was before like he's gonna cry
"RA: okay.. "
Akutagawa left atsushis little apartment and shut the door behind him. When akutagawa shut the door he could hear atsushi on the other side bang the wall, and heared him crying.

Akutagawa thought to himself.
"I can come back tomorrow and apologize.. For whatever I did....."