part 2- the morning😋 angst

Atsushi POV

When akutagawa left I just started crying knowing that akutagawa would just do anything for dazai.. He's even willing to die for him. He does know that's just a figurative meaning right? Well anyways kyoka was hanging out late with kenji eating beef bowls together, (basically on a date🤭) So I was Home alone. It was about 11 o'clock-ish and I was sitting in the living room crying.. I decided I wanted to just go to sleep instead of wait for kyoka, I wasn't thinking straight (well not duh your gay) so I wouldn't know if she got hurt or somehing, but I was pretty sure she'd be fine. So I climb into my closet and start to get tucked in and pull the blanket over my head, crying, and closing my eyes I slowly drift to sleep..

The morning (not in atsu POV anymore)

it was the morning and kyoka was already making breakfast, atsushi could smell it still sleeping in his little closet. his eyes are red and puffy From crying last night.
Someone knocks on the door, and kyoka goes to get it. She opens the door and surprised to see a familiar figure with dark clothes looking oddly concered.

"Akutagawa? What are you doing here?" "Yes uhm.. Hello kyoka, I'm here to see the were-tiger.." Kyoka figured this would be the reason so she let's him in and says, "did you guys have a fight or something?"
"kinda.. "Akutagawa goes over to the living room and sits down on the floor next to the cabnit where atsushi was sleeping. "What did you guys fight over..?" Kyoka says as she's still making breakfast, and prepares one more for Akutagawa.

"I would rather not talk about that.. "
"Ok" She sets down the bowls of food on the table and asks akutagawa to wake up atsushi. Akutagawa opens the sliding door to see atsushi sleeping peacefully, eyes red, and looking adorable. Akutagawa blushes a bit, not really wanting to wake him up but gently shakes him awake.

"H-huh? Wha-? Akutagawa?"

"Good morning.. " akutagawa looking at atsushi concerned, and worried.
"Wha-what- are you doing here? And why-" Atsushi immediately slammed the door of the cabnit once he realised that akutagawa woke him up and thought to himself

"Why was akutagawa here?!?! Was he watching me sleep???? I'm so confused...!" And as well,, he started to blush not remembering what even happend yesterday between them.

Kyoka looks over at aku
"Just wait a bit.. He gets all flustered when people wake him up in his little cabinet.but since you guys did fight you should give him a hug it might make it better."
"ok.. ill think about that." Akutagawa waits by the door for a few minutes...

"Do you want some food?"
Kyoka asked Aku
"No thanks.. I'm not hungry"
"Ok."

Atsushi slowly opens the door and peeks his head out
"so... Uh... Akutagawa..? What are you doing here?"
Then he got out and stood up looking at Akutagawa and kyoka.

Akutagawa looks over to atsushi startled
"Sorry.. Did you forget..? What happened yesterday?"
Atsushi's eyes went wide as he started to remember his eyes got watery wanting to cry again
"I-... " but then he stopped himself, why would he cry over something so stupid? Just cause his crush didn't like him back?
He wiped his face with the back of his hand his tears going away.
"S-sorry... Akutagawa.. I didn't mean to yell at you.. I- "
Akutagawa Interrupted him and then hugged him from what kyoka said before.

"W-wha-? Akutagawa? What are you doing..?" Atsushi looked at akutagawa blushing a bit.
"Hugging you. It looked like you needed one.. And I'm sorry I didn't mean to say whatever I said to you last night... "
Atsushi hugged him back and started to tear up again.
"No.. It wasn't you.. I was just overreacting.. "
"You sure? You literally started crying.. "
Atsushis face went red in embarrassment
"Y-you heard that?!?!"
"Yeah.. I accidentally over heard when I left.."
Atsushis face went red in embarrassment. And then kyoka left the room so they could talk alone.
"Y-you!" Atsushi let go of the hug still embarrassed and tears in his eyes.
"Jinko... What did I say wrong? Please,, tell me.. "
Atsushi covered his face and wiped his tears, him trying to clam down and not be so embarrassed
"You... Didn't say anything wrong, I was the wrong one."
"What do you mean?"
"Nothing, don't worry about it"
Akutagawa looked at atsushi very seriously.
"Why won't you tell me??"
"It-Its... Not important..!!"
Atsushi looked down upset. Akutagawa put and rested his hands on Atsushis shoulders.
"Look. At. Me"
Atsushi suddenly jolted up and got chills, he was scared that akutagawa was like gonna kill him or something..
"Tell. Me. Tell me, what did you say..
Atsushi looked at akutagawa shocked and looked terrified.
" I-" then atsushi looked to the side avoiding eye contact. Akutagawa then grabed atsushis chin and made him look up, then rested his hand on his shoulder again. This made atsushi blush a bit you could barely see it.
"I... I.. I said.."
Atsushi then shut his eyes and just said it.
"I Said I .... liked you..!"
It was bearly a whisper so akutagawa didn't catch it all,
"What? What did you say?"
Atsushi then looked at akutagawa confidently, but still a bit scared.
"Ugh! I can't say it! It's too embarrassing!"
Akutagawa sighed
"Why? Why is it that embarrassing?"
"Why do you want to know so bad!?"
Akutagawa blushed a bit.
"B-because.. I want to know why you were crying.. I... Want you to be happy, just seeing you happy makes me happy.. And I hate seeing you in pain! Yeah? I know.. I used to hate you. But I don't know anymore!"
Atsushi looked at akutagawa shocked and chuckled softly, blushed a bit, then smiled. Akutagawa blushed.

"Oh... I.. Have a question, though.. "

"W-what is it jinko?"

"Your still gonna kill me after these six months pass, right?"