part 3😭

Don't worry it's fluff at the end sorta but if you are uncomfortable with the following you can click off if you want.
Sewer slide attempt.(dazai rubbing off on atsushi)
Some blood

You don't need to be warned by this but aku being so nice😭

"Wait.... What?"
Akutagawa was shocked, he didn't know what to say, did he want him to kill him? Or was he just wondering?
"Yeah... Like, are you still gonna kill me in a few months"
"Didnt I say I wouldn't kill for a few months? I never said I would kill you at the end.. "
Atsushi looked kind of disappointed.
"But... You wanted to kill me, after you gave your oath, you said you would kill me. "
Akutagawa looked at atsushi and saw how he looked. How could he just say something like that? So casually too..
"Jinko..."
"Hm?"
"Please...don't say something like that.." Atsushi looked extremely confused.
"What do you mean? Don't say what?" Akutagawa hugged atsushi again, he cared for him now, he didn't know why or when it happened, but when it did, he didn't want to see atsushi get hurt, or he didn't want to see him sad. It's just like what Dazai told him, atsushi is a lovable person and no one can stand to see him hurt or sad, and he wanted to see atsushi happy.
Atsushi hugged back, and layed his head on akutagawas shoulder blushing a bit.
"Jinko.. Why did you bring that up...?" Atsushi froze in place, he doesn't know why he brought it up, maybe he just wanted to know, or maybe...
"I.. Dont know, it just came to my mind.. But I just wanted to know because were kind of friends now.."
Akutagawa didn't really like that word.. Friends... He wanted more then that, he didnt want to just be friends, he wanted to wake up and see atsushis cute face, hug him whenever needed, and even..
And even.. Be together, Forever.

"Akutagawa?.."
"What.. ?" "Are you okay? You seem more emo then usual."
Akutagawa heard atsushi say that and got confused.
"Emo?"
"Yeah, Emo. " "Ha, Ha, really funny jinko." Akutagawa said that very sarcastically.
"What? I'm just trying to, uh... Lighten up the mood?"
Akutagawa hugged atsushi more tighter, then let go.
"Jinko.."
He was trying to say that he was sorry for wanting to kill atsushi but it just wouldn't come out.
"What is it Akutagawa?"
Akutagawa sighed.
"N-nevermind... Well.. It was nice to see you." Akutagawa left without another word.

Atsushi didn't want akutagawa to just leave he wanted him to stay..

Later that night

Atsushi just got back home from work, kyoka went to go get beef bowls with kenji again.
Dazai came to atsushis apartment to make sure he was okay.

Atsushi POV

There was a knock at the door.
What? I'm not expecting anyone?
I opened the door and it was dazai.
"Oh..! Hey dazai, whats up?"
"The sky? Anyways, Atsushi, have you been doing okay?"
Oh.. Hes wondering how I'm doing, how do I answer that? I can't just say I'm feeling sad because akutagawa left this morning?
"I've been doing good. What about you?"
I had a feeling dazai wouldn't agree, I was afraid he'd slap my face again after I said, I wasn't feeling okay.
"Are you sure ..?"
Wow he just completely ignored my question.. How was he doing I haven't talked to him since the mission awhile ago.
"Yeah, I'm sure. Anyways you dodged my question.. I asked if you were alright, but anyway... how's your leg doing?"
"Oops! Sorry atsushi! Hehe, I have been doing good I guess, just chuuya being chuuya, and yeah my leg is doing good, still hurts- but good, it's heeling."
"Why did you come here though?"
"Because, I.. Uh.. Dont get mad at me, but I heard you crying yesterday.. "
Wait.. He did?!?! Right.. I almost forgot we were neighbors. Was I really crying that loud for both of them to hear me?
"Uhm.. I wasn't crying- it- was uh- a child-! Kunikida wanted me to look after it for a while.."
I accidentally let out a nervous giggle.. Uh oh.. Hes gonna know I'm lying..
"Atsushi.. You don't need to lie."
Crap.. I'm in so much trouble
"U-uh..m... Just... Please... Dont tell anyone.. Not even the agency.. "
Why would I say that? Of course he's gonna tell the agency..! Ughhhh
"Dont worry Atsushi, I won't tell a soul~!"
"Okay.. Uhm.. Dont you have a dog to take care of?"
"Oh yeah, chuuya's probably waiting for me, Bye sushi! See ya tomorrow!"
"Bye. And don't call me sushi!"
Dazai left and I was standing there.. Just looking out into the city, it was night- Yokohama is very beautiful at night.. I'm glad I'm in the agency..

No ones POV

Atsushi went inside, thinking....
"What if... "
Atsushi went in the bathroom in his apartment, started to run the bathtub.. "What if.. I took a quick bath... "
(Uhmm.. Ima cry😭 so basically if you've seen IT chapter 2 you'll get this, like he's goning to TRY to do what stanly does but you'll see ;))
(Also he obviously has shorts on while he's in the bath and he has a few bandages wrapped over his torso so you get the picture, and I'm (◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ)

After atsushi got in the bath, he felt warm, he felt... Peaceful like he was the only one left in the world. Then he shattered the mug that was on his sink holding his tooth brush grabbed a slice of the glass and.... Cut.
(Yall 😭 I'm making myself cringe)

And he just layed there hoping his ability wouldn't activate and he would bleed out, and he closed his eyes and passed out.

Akutagawas POV

I wonder what the WERETIGER is doing right now.. I should text him.

Text:
Hey jinko.

Jinko?

Hello?
-------------------
Hmm that's weird he usually answers maybe I'll call him..?
*ring*
*ring*
*ring*
*voicemail*
Maybe his phone isn't near him? Maybe I'll call dazai-san.
*ring*
"Yeeeellow?"
"Hey dazai-san"
"Wassup Ryuu?"
"Nothing..  I just want to know.. Is uhmm.... A-atsushi okay?"
Dazai wasn't answering maybe he was shocked I said the weretigers name and not just jinko.
"Yeah I thi!no he's okay I checked on him earli-"
Dazai-san just got cut off... Uh oh..
"Akutagawa... I'm not home right not go check atsushis apartment. Now."
I don't like the sound of that... He sounds more serious then he usually is....
"Yes dazai-san..!"
I stay on he call with dazai and I quickly grab my stuff and get ready to leave..
"Ryuu? Where are you going at this time of night..?"
My sister.. Right.. Should I tell her?
Later..
"Give me a second gin I'll be back soon."
"Oh.. Okay be safe. "
"I will... "
Okay now I can leave.. I walk out the door and I quickly start my car up.. Im driving for a bit until I get to jinkos apartment. I try to open the door... It's locked...
I try to unlock it with rashomon but it won't budge... Ill just break the door down..

I walk in and the lights are sill on in the living room... The bathroom door is shut....
"Huh?? Akutagawa? What are you doing? Why is the door knocked down?!"
Oh crap.. Kyoka just got home.. What do I tell her?
"Uhm hello kyoka.. Uh- the bathroom door is locked.. And I uh- think atsushi is inside.. "
"Okay? He might just be taking a shower."
"No.. It's not that.. Dazai said it's something bad.. "
Kyoka then looked at me extremely concerned.
"I got it"
She cut down the door. Wow. And she doesn't get a glimpse yet.. Before I see and shove her put of the way...
"Atsushi!!!"
I yell his name seeing his unconscious body laying in the bathtub covered in.. Blood...
"Kyoka! Go- stay with kenji tonight or something! You can't see this!"
I hoped that would work to get her out of there so I can help jinko..
It thankfully did she ran calling kenjis name again because he's not far from where we was when he dropped kyoka off.
Anyways I have to help Atsushi..
I walk in the bathroom and go to atsushi...
"Jinko.... Why.... Why would you do this....?"
I need to grab a towel..

No ones POV

Akutagawa grabs a towel and sets in down next to him and gets atsushi out of the bath. The bandages were coming off.  So akutagawa grabbed some more and cleaned the wounds, Then wrapped the towel around atsushi, and then akutagawa hugged him to make him warm.
Akutagawa wanted to take atsushi home with him he couldn't just leave him here alone since he told kyoka to go with kenji- so he got a change of spare clothes for atsushi and left.
When he got back home gin was probably sleeping. So he had to be very quiet,
He got atsushi dressed and dried his hair, it's crazy how he's still not awake yet- anyways... When he got atsushi ready for bed he got himself ready after putting atsushi in his bed. Then when he was finished he got in with atsushi and cuddled him, and started playing with atsushis soft hair. Until he fell asleep...