Author's Note

Hello, readers! How are you, guys? Good, ok, or meh? By the way, this is an author's note, so please read on since this is really important. But if you want to read this story, The Guys Between Her Heart, you may skip this note and go to the other chapters.

•   •   •

I just can't believe that I am writing a story on Wattpad. But yeah, I'm writing this story.

I apologize in advance if I talk too much, but I just want to tell a short story. I had been writing a few unpublished stories on Wattpad for the past few years, but I had given up on them due to my busy priorities, such as academics, family, friends, and myself. Which was why I lost track of time not writing these just to focus on them, as I had been busy with things that were very important to me. And thinking of this made me feel like I had to stop doing this thing I love. That was one of the biggest regrets I ever had, though. Sometimes the thought inside my head told me, "Write now." Well, I should have done it sooner. But don't get me wrong, I really love writing as much as I love carbonara, as I consider this to be one of my never-ending hobbies in my whole life. I would still write every day. I would probably still write in my next life. But sometimes I felt like I had to focus on my priorities rather than doing this thing I loved. That's it.

Anyway, I'm back to writing because I've finally found a way to balance my priorities with things I enjoy doing. And how can you find the best possible way to maintain this? Take your happy pill. That was when I realized that was what I needed the most.

I am more than excited because it is my honor to share this story I wrote with all of you, my readers. I know I am not a perfect author, not as professional as Stephen King, Colleen Hoover, David Levithan, Ali Hazelwood, John Green, and other famous writers. (And oh, I am mentioning these names because they are some of my favorite authors!) But writing is my happy pill, like I said before, because it brings me peace and allows me to focus my energy away from things that have been preventing me from doing what I love.

I may love writing, but the stories I wrote have some imperfections and flaws, and it's something that I have been struggling with since I am not very fluent (not really), and I know. But I myself believe that everyone has room for improvement, so I am going to keep writing to improve myself.

Improvement is one of the biggest keys that you can use to unlock the door to becoming the best version of yourself.

•   •   •

That's all I have to say, so thank you so much for taking your time to read this note, readers!