Description

After the consequences of her love life being in disarray and especially a horrible date night, Sophie Anderson, a high school senior, has decided to explore her new life by regaining and renovating with new adventures as she seeks out new things that can be sparkling for her, and especially the thing she promises: she won't bring herself into a relationship with anyone again.

What Sophie hopes for herself is not at all what she expects when she meets Dylan, a same-year student and the son of a CEO in a McHugh company. This story later follows their journey through their lives, their financial stability, and especially their soon-to-be love, which leads Sophie to allow herself to find out why she falls for him despite the promise she makes for herself.

However, the world turns upside down, and Sophie's life is thrown into chaos when Dylan's brother interrupts their love story, who turns out to be a guy whom she dated that night. This could lead to their blossoming and warm romance being ripped off.

What do you think will happen to Sophie's recovering love life?

To their fondness connection?

And to her being in between the love of brothers?

Sophie must puzzle out the parts of their heartbreaking and complicated story before it's too late.