Chapter 6: Jealousy

Band practice had just ended for Semi. "I can't believe we're graduating next month..." His band member blurted, "I know right. Time went by so fast," His drummer added. 

Semi was the leader, lead singer and guitarist of his band. They played for school events, school performances and even charity events from time to time. Their music teacher had asked them to perform a song for their upcoming graduation day, to which, they agreed. 

"Eita?" A voice called out.

Semi turned his head to the source of the sound to find Suzuki standing in the doorway, holding onto the wall. "Oh, Suzuki." Semi replied, uninterested. He set his guitar down and walked towards her, with an impassive expression on his face. When Semi got closer to Suzuki, her smile slowly stretched wider. "What brings you here?" Semi asked, "wow, I feel offended." She scoffed, "what?" Semi argued, "it's as if you don't want to see me." She wiped a fake tear. "Ooo~ Semi made a girl angry~" His band members cooed. He turned his head back to face them, giving them an annoyed look, "shut up." He ordered.

"Anyway!" Suzuki exclaimed which caused Semi to look back at her. "You're supposed to treat me remember? For covering you in class?" She reminded him, with puppy eyes. "Oh, right." He turned back to face his band members, "I'll be going then." Then, he left the room with Suzuki following behind.

*. * ·˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The two 3rd years walked in silence through the hallway. Semi had bought the redhead strawberry milk and chocolate-flavoured pocky as her treat. "So, where's Akari?" Semi asked, trying to stir up conversation. He kept his eyes straight ahead.

"Hm? Why do you ask?" She turned to face him.

"No reason, it's just that you're usually with her most of the time."

"I see," she replied as she gazed at the snacks she held in her hand,

"she said she had something to do," Semi kept his hands in his pocket, not bothering to reply her.

"..with Shirabu." She completed.

Semi froze in place. Why did Akari want to see Kenjirou? It was random, incredibly random. 

"There they are!" Suzuki exclaimed, snapping Semi out of his thoughts. Semi looked at Suzuki who was now farther away from him, standing near the window. She must have moved while Semi was stuck in his thoughts. He noticed that she was pointing at something out of the window so he walked towards her to catch a glimpse of what it was. Through the window was a clear view of Kenjirou and Akari. Kenjirou was sitting on the bench while Akari stood infront of him.  He closely watched the interaction between Kenjirou and Akari. To Semi, Akari looked anxious. "They've been together all day," Suzuki claimed, Semi ignored her, keeping his eyes on Kenjirou and Akari. 

"Akari has feelings for Shirabu, she's probably going to confess." Suzuki stated.

This made Semi's eyes widen. "Since when did Akari like Shirabu?" 

.

.

.

"Eita? Where are you going!"

Semi's body was moving, no, dashing. He doesn't know why or where he was going. It was as if his body moved on its own. He swiftly dashed pass the lockers and a few students walking through the hallway. Surprisingly, he didn't bump into anyone or knock anything over. 

*. * ·˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Shirabu-kun! I-" 

"Kenjirou." Semi interrupted Akari.

As fast as lightning, he appeared from behind the bush. He was at the school fountain, but why? He didn't know how we got there so fast, he still  didn't know WHY he was here.

"Semi? Where did you come from?" Kenjirou asked, to which Semi didn't reply. Instead, Semi marched forward to Kenjirou and gently took hold of his arm.

"Let's go." He said firmly, his grasp getting tighter on Kenjirou's wrist.

"O-okay..?" Kenjirou stood up.

"Sorry Nakamura-san, you can tell me next time.. maybe?" Kenjirou apologized before he was dragged out of the scene by the older setter. Kenjirou eyed Semi from the back as they walked out of the scene. Semi had a stern expression on his face. Kenjirou was confused but he didn't ask questions. He allowed Semi to drag him wherever. Kenjirou only followed.

*. * ·˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

A/N - OKAY, I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW TRASHY THIS CHAPTER IS TT. It lacks so much detail but idek what to add but I hope ya'll were still able to understand it😭😭 Also, if you didn't notice, this was written in Semi's pov! But anyways, Jealous Semi ;)