Chapter 7: Rooftop

"Semi?" Shirabu called out. 

Silence was his reply. 

"Semi?"

"Semiiii~"

"Semi!"

"EITA!" Shirabu yelled as Semi shoved the door open. Semi had dragged Shirabu all the way to the school rooftop. They stood near the doorway, "sorry." Semi released Shirabu's hand. Semi walked towards the green-barbed wire fence. Meanwhile, Shirabu stood where he was, completely baffled.

Shirabu walked towards Semi, standing a few inches behind him. "What's wrong?" He asked, "nothing." Semi replied which Shirabu didn't believe. Semi's face remained emotionless, but Shirabu could see through it. He could tell that deep inside, something was bothering Semi. "No, something's wrong. What's wrong?" Shirabu urged him to answer. 

Semi took a deep breath.

"You know... a lot more people like you then you think," Semi admitted, "sure, says the guy who has a whole fanclub where almost every girl in the school obsesses over him." Shirabu walked next to the ash-blonde. He leaned against the fence with his arms crossed. It was silent for awhile.

"Then... lets say, Akari has a crush on you and she confessed to you. What would you say?" Semi rotated his head to face the copper-haired boy, keeping the dull expression on his face. "What are you even saying? Nakamura-san?" Shirabu chuckled, facing straight ahead. 

"Just answer the question." 

Shirabu turned his head to face Semi, only to be caught trapped in his lover's light brown eyes. "Well then, I'd reject her." He answered, his eyes still gazing into Semi's. "I already have you anyway..."  Shirabu muttered, turning his head away, breaking the eye contact with his lover. He stared at his shoes as a pink blush made its way onto his face. "Okay then," Semi let out a sigh of relief, as he rotated his head back to look straight ahead and face the fence.

Shirabu swiftly turned his head back to face his boyfriend. A calm, relieved smile coated Semi's face. Was that what Semi wanted to hear all along?

.

.

.

"Eh, were you jealous Semiiii~" Shirabu teased him,

"what! No-" 

"Yes you wereeeee~" Shirabu pointed at Semi while a strawberry red blush crept onto his face.

"Shut up, you idiot!" Semi covered his face with his hands, trying to hide the very obvious blush on his face. "So you were!" Shirabu giggled. Hearing his boyfriend's laughter, Semi removed his hands from his face. He admired how gorgeous his boyfriend's radiant smile was. In Semi's eyes, Shirabu was glowing. It's as if there was an invisible spotlight that shone down on his lover, as he was the only thing Semi could catch sight of. The blush on Semi's face never disappeared.

Eventually, Semi's arms snaked around Shirabu's waist as his smooth lips were pressed against the other male. Shirabu could feel the honey taste of Semi's lips. It took him awhile to realise that he was pulled into another one of Semi's kisses. Their lips perfectly intertwined with each others, while Shirabu's eyes expanded due to the sudden action.

But he wasn't complaining.

He embraced the kiss and wrapped his arms around Semi's neck, kissing back passionately, accompanied by the breezy air. 

Shirabu was always someone who thought logically. He knew very well that nothing lasts forever. But he didn't care this time.

He wished this moment could last forever. 

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

A/N - OKAY. This chapter is hella short and I APOLOGISE😭😭. Think of this chapter as a filler chapter LMAOOO