Chapter 12: Time

Shirabu exited the train, sprinting towards the direction of the airport. In all his life, he has never ran this fast before. Was Semi the reason? 

Yes he was. 

He checked the time on his phone while running. 

6:00PM 

30 more minutes. He began to pick up his pace, running faster and faster. Tears formed in his eyes. "What if I don't make it on time?" Shirabu thought to himself. Instantly, different predictions and thoughts swirled around his head, mostly the negative ones.

"Should I just give up?"

"There's no hope."

"I should just text him goodbye."

However, this time, he didn't listen to what his mind told him. He listened to his heart instead. So he ran faster than a cheetah. "Please..."

"Please let time be on my side."

°•. ✿ .•°

Shirabu arrived at the airport. There was no time to catch his breath, so, he ran inside the building, dodging everyone in his way as he sent his boyfriend a quick text.

To: ♡Semi♡

Which gate are you at?

From: ♡Semi♡

Gate 3A

Shirabu stopped running and stood where he was. He scanned the airport, quickly yet carefully, reading the huge signs. Gate 2B... Gate 4D... Gate 1B... Gate 3A. He ran towards the direction of the gate his boyfriend mentioned he was at. 

"Calling all passengers flying to the UK at Gate 3A," a woman's voice came out from the airport speakers. 

°•. ✿ .•°

A/N - OKAY. I apologise for the recent short chapters TT